It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2010, 12:30 PM   #1
(female)

benzos HB User
When is arm pain a worry?

Having recently been told I have heart disease I wonder how much of the aches and pains I get now are heart orientated.
I have had strange left arm pains all day today...not had them before but they feel like they are nerve pains. In my left elbow and making my fingers ache also. Could this be something else? Its so confusing. Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-21-2010, 10:53 AM   #2
(male)

sico HB User
Re: When is arm pain a worry?

A friend of mine got arm pain to extent that he could not function. He is a train driver and it was so bad that he could not carry on driving. That is a heart attack.
On the scale, he says it was 10. A severe toothache is 9.

He had stents put in and is now ok.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
When to worry about an enlarged lymph node? Please help. meowese Lymphomas 0 08-10-2009 10:58 PM
Some chest pain when breathing in - help pls flyer99 Heart Disorders 1 06-12-2009 09:50 AM
dr wants to talk about pain management options happyginny Pain Management 6 06-09-2009 06:28 PM
Put on oxcontin with percocet for breakthrough, when to take the percocet? sammyo1 Pain Management 7 12-18-2007 03:27 PM
Pain Meds After Surgery, when Opiate Tolerant? butrfligirl28 Pain Management 7 05-21-2007 10:34 PM