It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2010, 05:35 PM   #1
(male)

acdc554 HB User
heart trouble, please help

I am 19 years old, and I have had atrial fibulation in the past(however, I am on no meds for it). Lately, I have been having weird symptoms, and I am hoping I can get some help from here.

Symptoms:
-Racing heart which seems to correlate with weight lifting.(It's happened about 3 to 4 times to me in a span of a year)
-Dizziness following a very heavy lift(such as deadlifting)
-Occasional(maybe once a week) brief slip into A Fib.
-Odd heart feeling if I lay down on my back.(Not so much as a pain or a palpitation, but just an urge to flip to my side to make the awkwardness in the chest go away..if that makes any sense.)
-Slight chest pain that will stay for about a week and won't come back for about a month
-* For the past couple of weeks, I have awoken and sat up very quickly because it feels as though I am having a heart palpitation.
-I also get sort of a "tightness" feeling when I breath after any sort of exercise. It's not difficult to breath at all, but I can tell that my quality of breathing is different. This is accompanied by just a slight amount of congestion, yet has been occurring for quite some time now.

I know I should see a doctor, but my lack of insurance does not permit it. Does anyone on here know what I could have?

-Also, I do not indulge in any form of smoking, and I only drink wine once every two weeks or so. I might also slip a couple of dark beers in once a month

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-21-2010, 05:39 PM   #2
(male)

acdc554 HB User
Re: heart trouble, please help

Also, does anyone think it would be a good idea to get on some form of anxiety medication as my heart issues are all I think about in every ounce of spare time that I have. I am just afraid that my stress and over-paranoia are going to worsen my symptoms or even bring more health issues my way. I have speculated that my heart problems are stress oriented anyways.

-Thank you very much,

Pat

Old 02-21-2010, 06:42 PM   #3
(male)

ubnsmkd HB User

are you using any different workout supplements i find same symptoms with different supplements

Old 02-22-2010, 07:30 AM   #4
(male)

acdc554 HB User

Nah. Just plain ole' Whey's Protein.

Closed Thread