It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2010, 10:19 PM   #1
(female)

takeonme79 HB User
Chest pains lightheaded

Okay...so here's my story. I'm a 30 year old female, 120 lbs. About 3 months ago, I had just started exercising and went to the bathroom to get a glass of water and I just suddenly got real lightheaded, my heart started racing, anxiety, and dripping sweat. After about a half hour, I started to relax. Ever since then, I just have not felt right.
I continued to get lightheaded throughout the following days, along with chest pains and sometimes it feels like my hearing is off (like I'm under water). To this day, I keep getting lightheaded everyday and it almost feels like I'm not getting enough oxygen to my brain. I know that sounds like weird, but it's the only way I can explain it. I get pains in my chest everyday, some sharp, some dull and it's really starting to freak my out. I don't have insurance. I went to a free clinic and they told me I have a slow heartbeat, but that could be good or could be bad (bradycardia). They pretty much chucked it up to being anxiety. I really don't know what to do. I would really like to get my heart examined, but without insurance, I just feel so helpless. I lost 3 grandparent to heart disease and I just feel like something could be wrong. I know my body and mind and neither have felt right (normal) since that day 3 months ago. Any advice?

Old 03-10-2010, 11:43 AM   #2
(male)

mark98 HB User
Re: Chest pains lightheaded

look at it this way you can be dead and not owe anybody money are be alive and owe some money they will work with you go get checked out!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread