It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2010, 11:53 AM   #1
(male)

davidgsharp HB User
Chest pains

I ended up in th ER thinking I was having a heart attack. My symptoms;pains in legs, left arm gets tingling and numb, chest pain, shortness of breath and overall discomfort. Turns out there is nothing wrong with my heart, no blockages nor enlargement. the doctors I went to don't seem to care, they give me meds after meds nothing seem to work

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-29-2010, 03:44 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Machaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB User
Re: Chest pains

What kinds of tests did you have in the ER? Anything at all show about on your EKG?

⇒ Avoid allergic & non-allergic irritants/triggers
⇒ Low calorie ovo-vegetarian diet
⇒ Power walk, weight lifts, pushups
⇒ Coreg 25mg bid

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-30-2010, 07:15 PM   #3
(male)

davidgsharp HB User

The did a full work up on my heart. They didn't find anything wrong with my heart. I had a Cardiac Catheterization , EKG, MRI, blood work on my heart and didn't find anything wrong but I am still having chest pains.

Old 04-01-2010, 06:52 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Machaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB User

Your symptoms are somewhat similar to those of my Asthma. When I am exposed to any number of allergens and/or irritants, I get very similar symptoms. The more that I am exposed, the worse it gets.

I get warm and tingling in both hands during a reaction, besides chest pains and shortness of breath or labored breathing. If I am exposed for too long, I will also get malaise, and feel sick as a dog for a long period of time.

What's your thoughts about Allergies or Asthma?

⇒ Avoid allergic & non-allergic irritants/triggers
⇒ Low calorie ovo-vegetarian diet
⇒ Power walk, weight lifts, pushups
⇒ Coreg 25mg bid

Old 04-19-2010, 07:42 PM   #5
(male)

Imnotstoopid HB User

Perhaps you're having anxiety/panic attacks?

Closed Thread