It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2010, 02:35 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

confused32 HB User
Pain under left collar bone

I keep getting pain under my left collar bone it comes and goes, sometimes it comes and goes all day for a few days then it goes away for a few days. I have been having pain in my gums also along with my left arm. I am a hypochondric when it comes to my heart and always fearing im having a heart attack so i am unsure if i should be worried. The pain under my collar bone has been coming and going for over a year or so, the arm pain for years and the gum/teeth pain for about a week now. I have searched online to see if i can get some answers but have found none. I go to the doctor tomorrow and i am going to ask him what he thinks, it is a new doctor...i have been told my several cardiologist that my heart is fine, had several test done that confirm that my heart is fine but i still worry. I keep wanting to go to the ER but have done that several times and they always blame my anxiety along with carpal tunnel in my collar bone from being a server along with the arm pain. Anyone have any ideas???

Old 12-30-2010, 11:49 PM   #2
(male)

adamqball HB User
Re: Pain under left collar bone

Hi mate I know what you are talking about I get random pressure under my collar bone that will turn into stabbing pain and makes my left arm tingle and think it's my hear and take myself to the er they put me in a wheel chair and take me straight in hook me up to a ECG take blood give me gt spray and keep me there for 12 hours and take more blood that also give me a chest X-ray and then after all that they say there is nothing wrong with my heart this has happens 4 times on the last 8 years it it is real scary my pain or pressure will go on and off for a few weeks and then nothing for a year or two all I want to know is why some docs have said it's plurcey some say it's a infection ?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-31-2010, 04:12 PM   #3
(male)

StrongRIGHT HB User
Re: Pain under left collar bone

you adam, check my post. It sounds like you're feeling something similar to me.
It's the newest post under heart disorders.
Man it's just real annoying...Also, are you fit? Cause I was thinking that if you're fit, and have less fat maybe you can feel it more cause there's no fat to absorb it. Alternatively, if you are thin without too much chest muscle, you may feel it too.

Last edited by hb-mod; 01-01-2011 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Removed Quote, please use "Quick Reply" rather than "Quote Reply"

Closed Thread