It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2010, 06:24 PM   #1
(male)

subaruman1981 HB User
heart flutter

hello all,
i am new to the board. while i am down about having to search for this kind of info on the net, i am sure glad i found a place to seek advice and get help for my problem, so thanks in advance...
i am a 28 year old male, otherwise healthy, was diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder several years ago. i have been on and off zoloft for a few months now and it seems to help most of the time. i stopped taking it because i thought it was causing pvc sensations. since i quit taking the meds the pvcs have gone way down for now, but i noticed today this flutter feeling in my chest, mostly when bending over, but not always...its like my heart will speed way up for a second or two and then resume a normal regular beat pattern. i talked to the doc about my flutters/pvcs, he said everything sounds normal, wrote it off as anxiety, which i partially believe. but my questions is can anxiety cause these brief moment flutter/heart race sensation, then disappear, especially when bending or leaning over? the fact that when i change my body position when this sometimes happens makes me think there is a mechanical issue with my ticker?...what do you all know or think about this issue. i want to go see the cardiologist, but i am an uninsured student. i also should tell you that i do not have any pain or dizziness while i get these sensations. i do lift wieghts, while this does not get my cardio way up, i have never experienced any problems while working out. please send some advice or info my way...feeling a little upset here, thanks -subbyman

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread