It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2010, 03:51 PM   #1
(male)

JDKS HB User
PVC's my thoughts on my drivers for PVC's

Hello all: From time to time those heath conditions can drive us crazy. I wanted to drop a few thoughts on PVC's from my perspective.

They drove me crazy and scared me to death some 10 years ago. I had them rarely since I was 9 years old as far as I can remember. Never bothered me at all until about 30 years old, during a very stressful time in my life and they came on like gang busters. Hospital visits, emergency rooms a few times and ended up on Beta Blockers.

All of them subsided and come on every now and then in small packages. None of the repetitive, non stop ones in 10 years. I've found a few interesting correlations.

1) High stress brings them on like clockwork. It's the stress where you can't find an answer in your mind and don't know how to solve the problem.
2) Stupid things that I worry about that I can't find and answer for. And here they come. Not even really stressful worry things, just stupid things that are not important...nevertheless, I have no solution at the time.
3) This one is odd, but it is very much correlated. When I have gas buildup in my chest, PVC's are more likely and a good burp takes care of this. I can't figure out why, but nearly all the times when I feel that buildup in my chest and have PVC's, after a burp which is only minutes away they are gone for the day.

On the stupid thing worrying, that's easy. The PVC is like a signal to get on with something else and forget about it. The high stress situation, well that's tough...we all know that but it helps to know that this for me is a signal to get my mind somewhere else.

And on the gas buildup. I try as hard as I can to burp and that aint always easy.

There are surely many contributors to PVC's for the many people and they are one of the scariest things that can happen. The docs say they happen in many people that don't even notice them and they are not an indicator of worse things to come. I hope some of these thoughts resonate with what you may be feeling or trying to figure out relative to PVC's.

The Following User Says Thank You to JDKS For This Useful Post:
Metsfan70 (06-14-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread