It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2010, 09:41 PM   #1
(female)

davysmom HB User
Cautherization question(sorry cant spell)

Two yrs ago i was having awful palps pinin arms etc did ekg etc then sent to hosptal overnite to have an cautherization ?done to make sure everything wa alright.Once back to room they said your heart is perfectly normal no tears or blockages so stop worrying.Went home dr perscribed depressionpill,anxiety pill bp pill,acid reflux pill,and pill for palps.I'm overweight and 41 i've recently moved and started walking and taking better care of myself.But started having heaviness in chest burning in back coughing up sour lava stuff .Went to dr she said go home relax watch your diet its your acid reflex and besides even if its been 2 yrs since your cautherization your heart has not done a complete turn around and turned bad it takes time to form a blocked artery and if they were perfect then they should be now and stop worrying about heartattack and just live .Is any of this true.Please help me know one way or another .tHANKS Anne

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Another med question, sorry guys sammyo1 Pain Management 28 06-11-2008 04:19 AM
Refill Question...sorry To Repeat! IZZY'SMOM Pain Management 11 01-23-2008 05:13 AM
Rather odd question? sorry! chevyman Infertility 8 12-08-2007 02:39 PM
another exacerbation question (sorry) oceangirl19 Multiple Sclerosis 13 08-29-2007 09:11 PM
a gross question (sorry everyone) gemmalou Infant Care (up to 18 months old) 3 05-07-2007 07:34 PM