It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2010, 11:09 AM   #1
(male)

montyt HB User
Smile Chest Pain

Hello everybody
I am 27 male from south asia(present in India).
Smoke: yes
Drink: yes on weekends
Job: IT software programmer, so whole day sitting on chair

I am having problem of chest pain from past few months. I can feel this pain while taking deep breath also. Pain is like kind of pin ball pain. Even i can feel this pain from outside. Like while stretching my left arm or if i am sleeping over my belly and pillow is at chest, due to small pressure i can feel the small pain at my chest(left portion).
I thought this i due to smoke, i tried that also. I stopped smoking around 1 week and pain vanished. So now i have reduced my smoking to 2-3 stick per day.
My job is sitting and working. So some times walk also around 7km, its the distance from my office to home. After walk i feel that pain is reducing.
I am thinking to visit some doctor, but i am scared of them. And i really don't like to visit doctors at all.
So before i visit to doctor, i would like to have your suggestions here.
All kind of suggestion are welcome.
Thank you
Monty

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-29-2010, 08:25 AM   #2
(male)

wzhang HB User
Re: Chest Pain

yeah, general speaking, 27 years old person is not potential have heart disease. you may need more practice to strength you heart and lung ability. and not or reduce smoking. if you do that, the symptom is not disappear, you may need check your bady in hospital.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-30-2010, 10:35 AM   #3
(male)

montyt HB User

thank you for your input, can you please advice me! Should i go the full body checkup or just visit cardiologist?

Old 07-05-2010, 08:48 AM   #4
(male)

wzhang HB User

you may ask your docotor's help, you know body is system. i can't give right advise by your simply describe.

Closed Thread