It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2001, 10:52 PM   #1

Persian HB User
Masterbation Palpitation

Hello to all you wonderful people,
I have a few things I would like some advice on, anyone that takes the time to read this I truly appreciate it. To start things off I am a 23 years old, 250 pounds, 6,0 tall. For the last 3-4 weeks I have had many problems with my health. Playing basketball as I do everyday even if I am over weight for 1-2 hours daily I noticed one day that the lighting was bothering my eyes and i started seeing floaters, these small things that fly around and i still have them. My stomach was also bothering me and I started getting a weird uncomfortable feeling. The next day followed with diarrhea that lasted 3-4 days. Then one night after I ate some food I noticed a very bad feeling of my head getting light and my heart beating very fast and sometimes skipping beats, at first I tried to fight it then but it was so scary I went to the ER. They did a bunch of blood work and found nothing and said that I had to much caffeine. Going back to the ER again 2 more times for shortness of breath they sent me home once again saying it was a panic attack and such. Now im waiting for my insurance to go through cause I didnít have any before. I have noticed that I have a lot of gas in forms of burps. Now a new thing has arrived that bugs me most of all, when I masturbate and I get near orgasm my heart starts to palpitate extremely hard that if I put my hands to my neck to feel my pulse I can feel one beat strong and one very weak a extremely scary feeling. I donít know what these things are but they are effecting me mentally and physically. If anyone has any suggestions of what these things could be please give me your thoughts. If anyone has symptoms such as these let me know what your doctor thought it was or is. I thank you for your time Ö.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-01-2001, 05:43 PM   #2

Heartfright HB User
Re: Masterbation Palpitation

When one masturbates one gets excited one's heart rate increases dramatically. Possibly as you get excited and your breathing pattern changes and you breathe harder as you become more excited this has an affect on your heart rhythm. I'm not an expert by any means but I've been thinking about what you wrote and came back to this post since you seem so frightened. Maybe the palpitations you are experiencing as you approach orgasm is due to the fact that you get excited and, as most people do when they reach orgasm, you "hold your breath" as you are about to climax. If you do that it's possible your heart is reacting to beating very fast during your excitement and your breathing is irratic during masturabation and that makes your palpitations very strong and hard, and that is what you feel when you touch your throat as you're about to have an orgasm. Does that make sense?? There have been times that I have experienced strong palpitations when I reach orgasm during sex, so I'm just trying to relate my experience to what you're describing. Hope this helps.

Closed Thread