It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2010, 07:42 AM   #1
(female)

grammyof9 HB User
Waking up at night sick

I have been waking up at night very sick at my stomach, heart racing, and upon waking realize that i've been really deep breathing. Could this be anxiety attacks or something else? I have two stents in my heart and don't know if i need to talk to doctor about this. This doesn't happen all the time but it's happened maybe twice in the last month.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-19-2010, 08:11 AM   #2
(male)

dan49 HB User
Re: Waking up at night sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by grammyof9 View Post
I have been waking up at night very sick at my stomach, heart racing, and upon waking realize that i've been really deep breathing. Could this be anxiety attacks or something else? I have two stents in my heart and don't know if i need to talk to doctor about this. This doesn't happen all the time but it's happened maybe twice in the last month.
I have 2 stents and the stents should not cause such a problem. When did have them implanted?

Neausa and heart racing can be caused by blockages. With you have 2 stents maybe they are forming some scar tissue. It could also just be anxiety, sometimes having a bad dream that has happened to me with stress. When this happens after you wake up how long does it take for the symtoms to disappear? If they disappear with in minutes of waking up I would say anxiety. Do you have these symtoms any other time in the day walking around or doing physical work?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread