It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2010, 12:42 PM   #1
(male)

HeartControl HB User
controling my heart Beat

I am 24 year old male. I recently discovered that i can stop my heart beat for a few seconds, by relaxing and focussing on my heart. Then my body starts shaking uncontrolably. I want to know if this is can damage my heart?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-31-2010, 02:38 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

Vyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB User
Re: controling my heart Beat

If your heart is not beating your blood is not flowing.
If your blood is not flowing your organs, especially the brain do not get oxygen.
If your brain doesn't get oxygen it will shut down and you will DIE very very quickly.

So stopping your heart beat (if it's at all possible) is not recommended.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-31-2010, 02:51 PM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartControl View Post
I am 24 year old male. I recently discovered that i can stop my heart beat for a few seconds, by relaxing and focussing on my heart. Then my body starts shaking uncontrolably. I want to know if this is can damage my heart?
Hello there. This has the potential to damage almost everything in my opinion since stopping the heart can cause brain damage. I would not try things like that. Let all your organs function the way they should because your body must be lived with the rest of your life.

Old 11-01-2010, 05:26 AM   #4
(male)

HeartControl HB User

Realy Im not lying i had my family monitor my puls they confirmed that my puls disipeared for 2-3 seconds and then started beating realy fast. The sensations i felt was shock and breathlessness.

Old 11-01-2010, 09:28 AM   #5
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartControl View Post
Realy Im not lying i had my family monitor my puls they confirmed that my puls disipeared for 2-3 seconds and then started beating realy fast. The sensations i felt was shock and breathlessness.
In my opinion the fact that you have symptoms from it show that it is not all that healthy. The repercussions a person gets may be cumulative years later.

Closed Thread