It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2010, 01:29 PM   #1
(male)

pgryphes HB User
Tachycardia or ptsd?

Hello to start off my name is Phillip I'm 18, back in June I was drugged with what I believe was ecstasy.. While I was high on it I experienced heightened senses and some brain activity where it appeared lights and shadows were meshing together. Along with the increased empathy and all that, everything felt almost dream like (more like A nightmare). Ever since then nothing has felt quite right almost like my brain hasn't come down. It's been A few months and my heart has pretty much been around 60-70 bpm. Every other day I'll have these sort of panic attacks is what I think they are where it feels like my brain, chest and muscles contract. My veins will start to pop out of my forehead and arms and my heart will go anywhere from 90-120 bpm usually around 100 highest I measured was around 125. Everyday since it has been almost like nonstop vertigo where I'm dizzy and I see little pin *****s of light. Also I've developed A sleeping problem and my body clock is off some days I wont be able to sleep at all and when I do I can sleep through alarm clocks sometimes 10 hours and even 18 hours but when I wake up no matter how much sleep I've gotten I still feel exhausted all day every day. Almost like the part of my brain that filtered how much information it needed coming from the eyes and ears got fried and it's being overwhelmed. Any possible clues? p.s. I haven't had any ekg or mri testing yet no insurance so I can't really afford it, and haven't really been back to the doctor since my pediatrician when I was 16. Mainly I haven't been just because I feel ashamed to tell anyone about it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread