It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2011, 07:10 PM   #1
(male)

eric71177 HB User
EKG shows incomplete right bundle breach..looking for second opinion

Hello,

I recently had an EKG for the first time and on the print out it said: sinus bradycardia incomplete right bundle branch block. The summary is: borderline abnormal **unconfirmed analysis**. My doctor said this is a condition that millions of people have and live normally with. I'm a very healthy person, I run regularly, exercise regularly, have never smoked, drink maybe 40 drinks a year, I'm 6ft 3inch and not overweight for my size. I'm 33 never had any kind of heart issue, and wonder if I should look into this more? My doctor is a very good man, but a often overly cautious. For example I wasn't feeling sick and he cautioned that I shouldn't get a flu shot during that visit, because he thought I might have some little bit of residual flu by looking at my tongue. Should I go to a cardiologist to look into this more. Does the incomplete analysis and borderline mean there's probably nothing there? I'm looking for as much information as anyone can give me.

Much thanks for any help you can give me.
Happy new year
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EKG.jpg (61.8 KB, 4 views)

Old 01-07-2011, 01:33 AM   #2
(male)

Bulkman HB User
Re: EKG shows incomplete right bundle breach..looking for second opinion

Your doc is right, don't worry about anything. The bundle branch block is probably aging-related and there's nothing you can do about it, even when completely blocked you are still fine.

The fact that you're able to exercise regularly and feel healthy means you are more than OK. Just get over it like you never did the EKG.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread