It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2011, 04:33 PM   #1
(female)

n1honeybee HB User
Exclamation Irregular heartbeat, palpitations with fast pulse and low blood pressure.

I am 19 years old I have been noticing irregularities with my heart. When I breath in my heart beats really fast, slows down and then beats quickly again before I take another breath. This is not something that is normal for me, I have just noticed it recently.

I have had heart palpitations for a long time now, but they would only happen once in a while. However, now it happens multiple times a day. My heart palpitations feels like a skip or stutter in my heart beat. They happen at any time and are not emotional or stress related. They also happen when I am resting or more active.

I have poor circulation, and sometimes I feel lightheaded or dizzy but I have always associated that with dehydration (which I have a history of). My pulse is generally between 76-98 (resting) and sometimes it goes in the early 100s. When my pulse has gone into the hundreds, I had checked it a few minutes after I had walked from the parking lot to inside the building so I am not sure if you can count that as resting, but on the other hand I was not walking fast or exerting my self.

My blood pressure ranges usually from 124/60 to 98/56, so pretty low.

When I wake up I feel really weak and my pulse is also weak. It usually takes a few hours or more for my pulse to return to its normal strength. I also sleep for long periods of time 10-12 hours each night even when I have not done anything that day to make me tired.

I do not drink caffeine, take drugs of any kind, smoke or take medication. The only supplements I take are Vitamin D and Flaxseed Oil. I am not overweight and I am in a healthy range of my BMI. Recently I have gained some weight but I would say it is only around 10 pounds. As far as I know my family does not have a history of heart disease.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread