It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2011, 08:54 AM   #1
(female)

daa412 HB User
chest pain and drugs

Hi i'm 19 year old female and ever since a night if partying I've been suffering from left chest pain, left arm numbness, (last night it looked like my left hand swelled, but i woke up with it normal size) sometimes left foot numbness, headaches, sore neck, and fatigue.
I did party hard that night before going to the hospital (moderate amount of drinking, smoked weed, and did 1/4 of coke line. I must say that i don't do any of these frequently! it was my 2nd time ever doing cocaine, a month since last drinking, and maybe a week since smoking) i told the doctors all of this and they thought it was the coke because of the heart pulse it induces, but the pain remained after and the more i thought of it i remembered that 5 days before the partying i had chest discomfort without being under any kind of influence.
The hospital ran tests and everything came back negative (ekg, echo, xray, blood pressure was normal, so was heart rate). I've never been dizzy, or had shortness of breath.
It's now been 72 hours it doesn't seem to be improving. i have another follow up appointment but im worried. the doctors said it may be inflammation of the chest wall.
can anyone tell me what's going on??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-05-2011, 09:22 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Machaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB User
Re: chest pain and drugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by daa412 View Post
... smoked weed, ...
Do you know about the quality of the weed? In other words, what type(s) of pesticides and other chemicals were sprayed on the weed when it was being grown?

Quote:
... and did 1/4 of coke line. ...
Same question. Some chemicals and pesticides can really negatively effect our health and nervous system. Without knowing what types of chemicals were ingested makes diagnoses that much more difficult.

Also...... cocaine can have serious and harmful effects upon one's nervous system, especially if someone is prone to negative reactions to the drug.

⇒ Avoid allergic & non-allergic irritants/triggers
⇒ Low calorie ovo-vegetarian diet
⇒ Power walk, weight lifts, pushups
⇒ Coreg 25mg bid

Last edited by Machaon; 03-05-2011 at 09:23 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-05-2011, 09:52 AM   #3
(female)

daa412 HB User
Re: chest pain and drugs

i could not tell you that. no one else i was with seemed to have any bad reaction to the coke or weed. I forgot to mention that i smoke cigarettes socially as well (i'm not addicted though)

Last edited by daa412; 03-05-2011 at 09:52 AM.

Closed Thread