It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2011, 06:04 AM   #1
(female)

Avies23 HB User
Thumbs down Chest pain

Yesterday I had some burning sensations in my stomach (above the navel) followed by tingle/cold feeling across the top of my chest. Reading up on heart issues I was giving myself a bit of anxiety. Other than the burning/tingle/cold feelings, nothing else seemed out of the ordinary.

This morning I started to get sharp stabbing pains on my left side, behind my left breast. It comes and goes and the tingle feeling is spread across the top of my chest again. Should I be worried?

July 19 I had an ECG, Chest Xray and blood work done due to a rapid heart rate (120), but all tests came back normal and excellent.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-12-2011, 06:42 AM   #2
(female)

rosier HB Userrosier HB Userrosier HB Userrosier HB Userrosier HB Userrosier HB User
Re: Chest pain

You may be reading to much into this. Just settling on heart disease is one of many causes of health issues. If you are still having the burning sensation on your stomache and other problems, get back to your doctor ans take charge to find out what is wrong. Does it keep you up at night? Does it keep you from working everyday? Does it keep you from eating three meals a day? Questions you can answer as well as how long does this episode take, minutes, hours, days at a time? Please seek professional help. Just looking up something is not really reliable source of finding out what is wrong. Self-diagnosing is bad medicaine if there is a serious health isssue not given proper attention. I have seen too many people die from self-diagnosis and not get medical attention. So please go back to your doctor and check more out of what your sysptoms might be.

Rosier
Never give up.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread