It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2011, 02:28 PM   #1
(male)

jr8rdt HB User
normal cholesterol and atherosclerosis?

what is the chance that a male person age 40, with normal cholesterol to have atherosclerosis? I have a mild hypertension (under 140/90) and it is controlled using (small dose) medicine. I run and walk 4-5 times a week. (60 min each day). Is atherosclerosis all about cholesterol?

reason I am asking this is lately I have been having chest pain (sometimes sharp, sometimes dull, tearing feeling, burning feeling) on my left chest (never on the middle). location is upper far left chest, below left nipple, above left nipple. side of left chest, sometimes an inch right of the left nipple, sometimes top upper left ribcage. I having this almost every day for the past week. today my lower inside left arm is little bit hurt. not terribly. but it feels warm and dull ache feel like and if I put pressure on it, it hurts. I am freaking out here. What is going on

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread