It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2011, 08:39 PM   #1
(female)

marrie12 HB Usermarrie12 HB User
Help with heart attack symptoms

Please help, I am very concern about having heart problems. If you have dizziness and racing pulse, can that be something to do with the heart? Is there someone out there to help me with all this?

Old 09-30-2011, 01:01 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User
Re: Help with heart attack symptoms

Hi yes it is possible and yes perhaps a visit the emergency room to be sure.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-01-2011, 04:10 AM   #3
(female)

sickandtired99 HB Usersickandtired99 HB Usersickandtired99 HB Usersickandtired99 HB Usersickandtired99 HB Usersickandtired99 HB Usersickandtired99 HB Usersickandtired99 HB User

I've had dizziness and racing pulse but mine's due to my ANS (autonomic nervous system) dysfunction and failure. Sometimes my hr will be 200+ due to SVT and VT runs; sometimes I faint because of the rhythms other times it's my bp problems.

def get checked out with a dr to make sure what's going on

Old 10-02-2011, 03:52 PM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrie12 View Post
Please help, I am very concern about having heart problems. If you have dizziness and racing pulse, can that be something to do with the heart? Is there someone out there to help me with all this?
Hi so I would like to know if the emergency room was seen and what was said.

Old 10-02-2011, 07:22 PM   #5
(female)

Saw my regular doctor, he did an ekg said it was normal but still is going to refer me to a cardiologist for further testings, he wants a monitor and also an echo stress test. He said everything looked okay but wants to make sure. He's not sure if the racing pusle came because I got nervous about amost passing out or if I almost passed out because the pulse was so high. So it's sort of a waiting game at this point, weekend and all..

THanks for asking, I'm still trying to figure out what happened. Still experiencing some lightheadness but nothing like the other day, it's just like I'm on ship.

Thanks for asking any help is appreciated.

Marrie12

Old 10-04-2011, 12:45 PM   #6
Facilitator
(female)

Hi how was the blood pressure? Has plenty of water been taken in? If the blood volume is a bit low the heart would pump faster according to what I have been told.

They say a person needs at least 50 ounces of water for every 100 pounds of weight.

Old 10-04-2011, 03:24 PM   #7
(female)

Hi thank you, my blood pressure seems to be back to normal now but at times I still fell lightheaded and like my pulse is racing. Went to the doc again they say it's probably stress but want to do the monitor and stress just to be sure. I don't drink hardly any water at all and lately I've also been dealing with lots of lose stools, I hadn't even thought of drinking water or fluids I've been feeling pretty bad but the docs say I'm okay just stress. I really pray that's all it is but I feel like I almost have the stomach flu or something....

Thanks for following up you are great!

Old 10-04-2011, 04:15 PM   #8
Facilitator
(female)

Hi you are welcome! There are many causes of diarrhea, perhaps the most common cause is from pathogens such as Candida Albicans a yeast which may overgrow from antibiotic use and or the use of sweets since sweets feed the candida.

The following user gives a hug of support to sjb:
marrie12 (10-04-2011)
Old 10-05-2011, 03:55 AM   #9
(female)

rosier HB Userrosier HB Userrosier HB Userrosier HB Userrosier HB Userrosier HB User

Did your doctor say anything about bp? It could the same, just leaves as quickly as it come. I hope you do not have to wait long for the cardio visit and have good results on the tests. Keep us informed. Hugs for today.

Rosier
Never give up.

Old 10-05-2011, 06:38 AM   #10
Facilitator
(female)

Hi once a person is dehydrated it may take a bit of time to catch up. A person could drink freely more than the required 6.25 cups of water per 100 pounds to help with this if needed. I would like to know if things improve.

Closed Thread