It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2011, 03:23 AM   #1
(male)

cord87 HB User
Weird chest pain?....Very weird, please help

Well at least to me but possible common to you all. I signed up specifically for this.

For the past 6 days I've been having a weird feeling in my chest. All through my life I've been having weird "heart" shocks, I'm not sure what it is but since I was 12 I feel something shocking my heart for maybe 30 seconds at a time and I'd say maybe every few months it happened. Eventually it stopped not that long ago. Well anyway something new. For the past few days I've been having some weird feeling. It's like a weird throbbing light pain that's around my left breast plate. It doesn't really hurt that much just a light throbbing pain, I don't know what it is. I haven't had any injuries that I know of, nothing wild.

Beyond that I do notice that every few hours of so when I breathe it's a bit weird, I don't know I can't describe it but say something similar to you breathing and then all of a suddenly a wave shocks your breathing? I can't describe what it is. it happens once every hour at most. It doesn't really hurt me it either it just shocked me. I'm not sure if they're related. If anything I want to know what the pain is.

I'm 24. I don't think it's related to my heart. The pain comes and goes, no numbness. I don't understand. I haven't gone to the doctor yet but I'll set an appointment up for Monday.

I just don't want to die in my sleep or something, I've never felt something like this before...please help

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread