HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Heart Disorders (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/heart-disorders/)
-   -   Any Ideas.. (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/heart-disorders/876755-any-ideas.html)

Ccarrie76 11-05-2011 03:22 PM

Any Ideas..

:dizzy::confused:Hi Im a 35 year old female, never smoked, not overeweight and healthy as far as I know. I have had pvc's and pac's since I was 18 and have had several test ran in the past. For the past 9 years or so I have been getting pain in my left arm that feels as if its moving from spot to spot/shooting type pain. I have felt the same pain in my ankle, neck, jaw, head, just about anywhere other than my chest or back. It comes and goes. It will appear one day and last off and on for a few days then disappear for month..2 months..I dont get the pains with the skip beats..they seem to come on but not usually together. I do exercise and dont have any type of pain when doing so. I seem to get the pains at rest. Does this sound like Angina? Can you have a heart condition for this many years without ever being treated? I use to run to the er when I would have these pains or the skip/extra beats but after Ekg's & blood work I would be sent home. So as I got older I stopped going to hospital and jus try to carry on as normal. I have also done the treadmill test and 24 hour hol mont test and sono on my heart.. 10 years ago or so. Im just so sick of worrying about these things. Like I said I can be fine for a month and they appear out of nowhere. The skip beats I got more so when I was younger and only have a few here & there now. Any ideas would be Great!

Passiongirl79 11-05-2011 05:19 PM

Re: Any Ideas..

Hey, I get sharp pains through out my body at times too and have no idea what it is. I also get the skip beats all the time, I had them when I was younger also and as I get older the skip beats get worse. I am 32 now, I also have other symptoms muscle twitches, shortness of breath and mild chest pain from time to time. My symptoms will come and last for awhile then disappear for months then return again. It seems worse this time, thats why I have joined this forum. I have had all the test done too, blood test, ekg, echo, heart monitor all normal. I just wish I new what this was, it is controlling my life at times. I am sorry I am no help I just wanted to share with you that I understand how you feel and I wish we could get some help with this. Hope you feel better soon :)

Passiongirl79 11-05-2011 05:24 PM

I have a quick question, your skip beats do they tend to come back to back it seems mine just keep skipping and skipping, it scares me to death. I seem to have triggers also like bending over or twisting its wierd and laying on my left side they happen more. I just don't want to go to the er, like now sitting at the computer they keep skipping and I feel like its hard to breath so if you could tell me how yours feel maybe it could ease my mind....thank you!!

Ccarrie76 11-05-2011 07:30 PM

I get them sometimes back to back or just one every hour or so. I have read on here tho some ppl have as many as 10,000 a day..which made me feel SO much better. Try not to stress or obsess over them...i kno its so hard but the more you do the more you will have. If i lay flat I will have some so I prop myself up somewhat at night and it keeps me from having them..Ive had a few tonight..but these pains are worrying me...UGH!! This Sucks

Ccarrie76 11-05-2011 07:31 PM

Ps: I have noticed some skip beats while bending over...!

Passiongirl79 11-05-2011 07:42 PM

Thanks for responding back I will try not to let it get to me, like you said it is hard. And I am sorry about the pains I get them too and sometimes all I can do is just lay down just getting up moving around makes them worse. I hope you get some relief.

Ccarrie76 11-05-2011 07:54 PM

Thank u also for replying...!! What exactly do ur pains feel like? I will get one in my arm that last a second and then sometimes more to another spot.

Passiongirl79 11-05-2011 08:35 PM

My pains feel like sharp little zaps if that makes any since. I was told that they are nerve pains that flare up through out your body. They told me this because I have anxiety attacks and said it can affect the nerves. I still worry about them though always thinking I have some sort of disease or have cancer. I seem to notice everything that my body does. I have had them everywhere in body from arms to legs to stomach to chest and back. I actually have them in my back now and it feels all tingly and numb along with the sharp pains that are shooting through my back. I hope this helps some, I wish I could help someone but I am still looking for answers and afraid I always will be. It's been nice sharing my story with you and hearing yours. Not many people understand less they feel what we feel.

Ccarrie76 11-05-2011 08:49 PM

Yes thank you :) I'm having them in my arm and hand right now. I'm lik you, I notice everything about my body...every lil thing. I have also suffered from panic attacks since I was 20 but control them for the most part with my mind. ...I don't like taking meds..

Passiongirl79 11-05-2011 09:04 PM

Yeah the panic attacks are bad, they started with me around 25, I do take med but wish I didn't I hate med also but I can't seem to keep mine under control with just my mind. Congrats to you on that! Seems like this panic and my symptoms control my life. Well try not to worry about your pains. I have noticed if I forget about it sometimes it just goes away. I have had all these symptoms off and on for about 5yrs and I'm still here so maybe it ain't going to kill me like I think it is...lol Well feel better! :)

Ccarrie76 11-06-2011 01:05 PM

Ty- I hope you feel better today ;)