It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2011, 07:11 PM   #1
(female)

Ashley990 HB User
Exclamation PVC and PAC question, please answer.

Thank you for reading.I was diagnosed with PVCS and PACS by my doctor after I wore a 48 hour heart monitor. She also said my heart would randomly jump to 160 bpm on occasion.

I've been experiencing heart flutters for quite some time, since I was 9 probably, I'm 21 now. They never really bothered me before, but now I seem more aware of them and more disturbed. I guess you can say I'm scared I will have cardiac arrest due to them.

I've seen quite a few doctors. I've been to the ER multiple times, where I've had an EKG, blood test, a lung X-ray and the stander listen to the heart. I was told everything sounded good.

I've seen my family doctor who said I was fine, I decided to get a second opinion and switched doctors the second said I was fine as well.

I've been checked into the hospital for about 8 days every morning I would have my vitals checked, which one morning my heart rate was 150 bpm but everyother time I was fine. Also had blood work, which was fine. (I was actually checked into the physc unit because all the doctors I see have said it's all anxiety)

My blood pressure is fine, chelstrol is fine and so is my blood sugar levels.

So my questions are, will I die from these palpitations ? Or is this all due to anxiety ? I also get dizzy and shortness of breath. I've brought this to my doctors attention too, she said it was part of my anxiety as well.

I also get, chest pain, head zaps, eye twitches, jaw pain and tightness, my tongue feels tight and dizziness.

Thank you for input.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-01-2011, 07:46 PM   #2
(male)

Jimmysyd HB UserJimmysyd HB User
Re: PVC and PAC question, please answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyMariex0 View Post
So my questions are, will I die from these palpitations ? Or is this all due to anxiety ? I also get dizzy and shortness of breath. I've brought this to my doctors attention too, she said it was part of my anxiety as well.

I also get, chest pain, head zaps, eye twitches, jaw pain and tightness, my tongue feels tight and dizziness.

Thank you for input.
With all the test and outcomes, 'no' you wont die.

Trust me when I say "anxiety" maybe a simple word, but what it can do to ones body is amazing. it can cause pretty much symptoms of many conditions, all because you are stressed. (sometimes you may think your not, but try telling your body that.)

I think anyone would agree the most common side effect is an increase in heart rate which can happen within seconds of being Anxious.

And once it there, it can take hours for things to get un-stressed again. Worst is night time, because it can wreck you whole night and even the next day. (trust me, I know this one)

With so many tests and so many opinions all good. I would be happy if someone told me my heart was good and in no danger of anything bad happening anytime soon.

You really should be happy for what is a very common occurrence especially with your heart.

Old 12-01-2011, 08:14 PM   #3
(female)

Ashley990 HB User
Re: PVC and PAC question, please answer.

Thank you. My only problem Is I have this everyday all day. All the symptoms, all the time :/

Closed Thread