It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2011, 03:39 PM  
(male)

glen789 HB User
Left side chest pains that come and go

Hello I have been having strange chest pains on the left side.. I have had tests done to rule out a heart condition...I've had many ecg's done, an echo and a 24 hour holter monitor done which have all come back fine. This has been going on for about 6 months now, I started having panic attacks at the start which have now subsided thank god! When I push my belly out I can feel this wierd pain on the left side of my chest where my heart is, the pain moves around through the day to left central to under my left nipple. I also have a dry cough that comes and goes and have the same strange feeling on the left side of my back near the shoulder blade that will come and go. When I run sometimes it makes the wierd feeling worse in my left chest and after I have ran the dry cough seems worse. Sometimes when I run I don't feel the feeling at all.I am very aware of my own heartbeat.. I can feel it all the time and when I run I can really feel a hard heartbeat that is very noticeable. I am a male and i am 23 years old,Please help as I don't have a clue what is happening to me!

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
sudden, sharp chest pains on left side laughitoff Heart Disorders 36 01-23-2013 08:31 AM
Disturbing Sensation (Middle/Left Side) tripleemms Heart Disorders 2 11-19-2010 08:11 AM
Chest pain, numbness/pain in left arm and feeling that I need to burp Angrylobster Heart Disorders 12 04-23-2010 08:04 AM
why does my chest on left side Mortam Heart Disorders 1 07-05-2008 06:04 AM
Pains in upper left chest (right by the heart) chestpains1980 Heart Disorders 8 02-15-2008 01:04 AM