Re: Heart Palpitations PAC's PVC's
I just saw this response in my email.
It been about 8 months since my stuff started so I will update on what is happening with me.
I have them much less, so what did I do and what did I notice with my changes in my lifestyle.
1. I so far have lost about 30kg in weight (I am still obese but getting there.)
2. I have reflux, I have sort of figured out I was having too little stomach acid that caused reflux. I have used apple cider vinegar and also some form of health food acid tablet to pump more acid into my stomach to help me digest food. The PPI medication solved nothing and made it worse because it took away too much acid and was stuffing my digestion up.
3. I think I might have a hernia which is causing me reflux, but with my lifestyle and diet changes those symptoms have gotten less. (I should get it checked out more, but my changes seem to be working and I have had it at the moment with doctor visits.
4. STRESS, once I got used to the idea after all my tests and was told not to worry, it took me about 5 months to get used to the PVC's, PAC's, ectopic beats. etc, before I started not to stress, I don't really get palpitations any more, and I don't really feel the irregular beats if there are any, because I don't go looking for them like I used too.
5. I do still get them, but not like I used too. Stress and reflux I believe made it 200% worse.
6. I used to notice when I had them bad it felt like I wanted to burp, thus I think there is some relationship between gastric issues and these irregular beats. But just try and get a doctor to listen...........
I now take long walks everyday, and that makes me feel much better.
I have come to the conclusion that as long as I can breath, not having chest pains I will just keep going about my daily life.
I was a mental wreck at the start and thought any moment I was going to die and it was just about when.
Now when I feel my heart go skip skip. I go "meh, whatever"