It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2012, 02:29 PM   #1
Junior Member
bubbli3's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: New Boston tx
Posts: 17
bubbli3 HB User
I need help

Does any one know of a doctor in the Texarkana area i am in serious need of a pain management doctor are a gp they covers chronic pain.I an a lot of others were just left with out a doctor the last of November how do you just leave your patients stuck out with out a doctor. So is there any one out there that can help lead me in the right direction an i need some one who takes insurance.

Sponsors Lightbulb
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
I need help people, dizzy and heart cartner Heart Disorders 7 12-15-2010 09:06 AM
Afibrilation after aortic valve rep. surgery- need someone to talk to Bailey13 Heart Disorders 15 08-08-2009 06:41 AM
I need cardiologist referrals for a second opinion in Los Angeles ETStanley Heart Disorders 0 07-01-2009 03:24 PM
i need help lonley man Heart Disorders 1 06-16-2009 12:51 AM
Brugada Syndrome need help mr_panicky Heart Disorders 7 08-15-2006 06:16 PM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:14 PM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2015 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!