It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2012, 10:05 PM   #1
(female)

darkstorm928 HB User
PVC's and dizzy Spells

Hi, i'm new to this board. I was diagnosed with PVC's in August 2011 after waking for work one day and almost fainting on the bathroom floor. I have normal bloodwork, a mostly normal cardic echo (only a mildly thickened mitral valve) and i have a 24 hour halter that showed that lest then 1% of my beats were PVC's

Saturday night while finishing up in the shower it happened again. I got instant nausea, started feeling dizzy when completely pale and had to sit down on the bathroom floor to make the nausea pass. If it helps in knowing it was also "that time of the month" and i had had a headach for the last 3 days.

Is occasional bouts of dizzy spells normal with pvc's? Its the same extreme nausea then dizzyness i felt when this all started last year. Any input is helpful thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-16-2012, 05:32 PM   #2
(male)

Jimmysyd HB UserJimmysyd HB User
Re: PVC's and dizzy Spells

Yes, some people can suffer from PAC's and PVC's badly with symptoms you describe and even worse. While others get them all the time and never feel them or have any symptoms.

Try not to touch caffeine or drinks with a lot of sugar or carbonated drinks.

Eat low fat healthy food, plenty of fruit and vegetables.

If you have been told they are benign then try the diet and lifestyle changes and hopefully they will get better and go away.

Stress also compounds the symptoms, probably it is the worst. Cause it can turn something mild into something severe within moments.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-16-2012, 06:42 PM   #3
(female)

darkstorm928 HB User
Re: PVC's and dizzy Spells

Well i spoke to my doctor today and he doesn't seem to think it is a problem unless it starts happening more frequently.

I have a high stress job and i'm usually on my feet most of the work day so i can't imagine that that helps.

As of august 2011 i have stopped with any coffee drinks, but as the weather is getting colder here i find myself with an occasional hot chocolate or a few sips of my boyfriends soda at a restaurant.

I usually eat fairly healthy (although i am lacking in vegetables), but again with my job i don't always have time to sit and eat a full meal.

Closed Thread