It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2012, 02:27 PM   #1
(male)

TheODessa HB User
Pressure on left side of chest, left middle back, and others

Hello all,
New to the forums and I actually registered to ask this question. Usually I'd just go to the doctor, but sadly I lost my job recently and fell into the hole of many other Americans with no health insurance. History on me:

-25 year old Male
-Diagnosed with high cholesterol. So much so I am only 10/mg Crestor daily
-I have bad allergies and living in Florida doesn't help. I take Allegra to relieve it and nasal sprays
-I have asthma and take Primatine Mist as a rescue and Adavair as maintenance
-Casual smoker like an idiot, but I am working on quiting 100%
-Family history of bad hearts/heart attacks
-Currently have an injured rotatory cuff on my left shoulder from lifting weights

Recently I've been having these bouts of

-Pressure on the middle of my back on the left size. Feels like a lump is there currently.
-Shortness of breath
-Dizzy spells
-A cough that produces mucus at times
-Hard to focus
-Run short on energy very easily
-At times it feels like it's beating so hard for no reason at all. I'm just sitting on the cough
-Current heart rate is 78 bpm
-Been getting weird cold sweats today for some reason

About 2 months ago I had something similar to this which led to a, what I thought was, a heart attack. I went to the ER and they said it was a panic attack. I had EKG, xrays, sonogram, and then a stress test done - all which were normal.

The weird part is this time these symptoms have been lasting 2 straight days now. What gives? Ideas?

Thanks

Last edited by TheODessa; 04-28-2012 at 02:31 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread