It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2012, 07:56 AM   #1
(female)

saddy thumbelin HB User
supraventricular ectopy with ischaemic heart disease

Hi,can anyone pls help me by giving the info about-in my ETT report it was diagnosed as a case of ischaemic heart disease.Then i did a holter monitoring and the report was-ventricular ectopy 58 and supraventricular ectopy 4.now I want to know is it dangerous?And what is the disease that i have?

The following user gives a hug of support to saddy thumbelin:
sjb (07-12-2012)
Old 07-12-2012, 08:25 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User
Re: supraventricular ectopy with ischaemic heart disease

Greetings Saddy Thumbelin! Welcome to the Heart Disorders Healthboards! My sympathies, here have a hug. My understanding is that the heart is not able to receive nutrients and oxygen from the blood because the heart is "ischemic." I would want to use a plant based diet and plenty of walking to tolerance for that. My understanding of the ecotopies are that the chambers of the heart beat out of proper rythym sometimes because the electricity sometimes is not in proper rythym or order. A proper amount of water to be sure there is adequate blood flow and blood volume is important. I would not want to be either overhydrated or underhydrated. Water freely taken in is important. They say about 50 ounces of water is needed for every 100 pounds of body weight at minimum. I would occupy the mind with other people life and work of some type so as not to be worried and stay as calm as possible. Peace, sjb

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply