It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2012, 09:21 PM   #1
(female)

Savannah1985 HB User
silent heart attack

im 27, ive had high blood pressure for a few years and high cholesterol. Recently my blood pressure started to go up so they kept adding medications. They couldnt get it to stabilize and i started to feel chest pains. They sent me to a cardiologist. The cardio did an ekg, several blood pressures, and listened to my chest and neck. He told me my ekg showed that i had a possible heart attack and that my blood pressure was not under control at all. He admitted me to the hospital to get my blood pressure under control and to do more tests to see what was going on in my heart. They did an echo of my heart and he told me that he could see that i did in fact at some point have a pretty severe heart attack. He had me getting an angiogram 2 hours later. They found several advanced blockages they put in 3 stents and after a day they sent me home. Im now very concerned about having a 2nd heart attack and not feel it causing more heart damage or death

The following user gives a hug of support to Savannah1985:
sjb (07-16-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-16-2012, 06:45 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User
Re: silent heart attack

Greetings! Wecome to the Heart Disorder Healthboard! I hope the needed support is received. Some people lower their cholesterol and clear blood vessels by avoiding animal products, sugars and lowering the amounts of proteins. A plant based diet is useful and has cleared blood vessels of many. The stents may help keep things open until the plant based diet helps clear things. I would keep the plant based lifestyle for life and do a daily walk out in sunshine and fresh air daily for a few minutes after meals as tolerated and slowly add more time on another section of time during the day until I had walked an hour a day. If the plant based diet is not kept the stents may refill with plaque. Peace, sjb

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply