It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2012, 09:56 AM   #1
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User
Don't stand there do something about it!

Greetings this is an effort to help others be less sad. When one person dies of a heart attack usually at least one family member or more are deprived of that person making more sadness in the world. 26,000 people a year die from heart attacks related to smoking. If this information is passed along to others who smoke and they quit perhaps there will be 26,000 less deaths this year from heart disease due to smoking and 26,000 less happier relatives from saving lives. The other causes are related to food, what goes in the mouth from animal products, too much fat, too much sugar, too much alcohol, drugs, unbalanced electrolytes, dehydration, overhydration and damage from injuries to it, or from overstrenous exercise with weight lifting, intrabdominal pressure with having a baby, birth defects, bleeding from procedures or infection. Perhaps someone can enlighten on causes I have missed. Peace, sjb

Old 07-27-2012, 01:09 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

Vyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB User
Re: Don't stand there do something about it!

Genetics play a big role too.

The Following User Says Thank You to Vyking For This Useful Post:
sjb (07-27-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-27-2012, 03:13 PM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User

Greetings! Thank-you kindly for your response, I also would think the family from many years back might pass recipes and dietary habits to their children and when they grow up they pass it to their familys etc. Peace, sjb

Old 08-01-2012, 02:52 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

cazajacks HB Usercazajacks HB Usercazajacks HB User

I'm 48 but i remember my mum telling me just how much her and her sisters loved it when they had bread and dripping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! No wonder so many people died.

The following user gives a hug of support to cazajacks:
sjb (08-02-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to cazajacks For This Useful Post:
sjb (08-02-2012)
Old 08-01-2012, 05:54 PM   #5
Veteran
(male)

Vyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB User

When I was a kid I loved that too... no wonder my arteries became blocked lol.

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: Vyking
cazajacks (08-02-2012), sjb (08-02-2012)
Old 08-02-2012, 05:09 AM   #6
Facilitator
(female)

Greetings Cazajacks! I am sorry to hear about the family but thank-you so much for telling me this. Have a nice day!

The following user gives a hug of support to sjb:
cazajacks (08-02-2012)
Old 08-02-2012, 05:13 AM   #7
Facilitator
(female)

Greetings Vyking! Thank-you for telling me! I hope a plant based diet helps keep things clear and clear things if they are not clear. Of course everyone makes his own decisions in life. Peace sjb

Last edited by sjb; 08-02-2012 at 05:14 AM. Reason: word added

Reply Reply