It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2012, 07:32 PM   #1
(female)

rlindag HB User
ECG Question

Hello!

I had a perfect echocardiography last year.

Two weeks ago I had an ecg (to check my qt interval) the ecg machine recorded 'left anterior hemiblock'.

When the ecg was taken, my heart was up to 150 bpm - I was so stressed because the nurse said there was something wrong.

Anyway, my gp refused to refer to cardiologist as he said the finding was insignificant.

I'm just wondering why, in one year, a young healthy person would develop left anterior hemiblock? Or was the very high heart responsible for a slightly skewed ecg result?

I'm so stressed about this = any advice or thoughts would be appreciated!!

Linda

Old 10-07-2012, 07:47 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User
Re: ECG Question

Greetings In my past if I did not enjoy what the doctor had to say I looked for another. Of course everyone makes their own health care choices in life and is in charge of their own health care. If in fact the General Practioner does not allow a needed referral a different General Practitioner might provide the referral to the cardiologist desired. Peace

Last edited by sjb; 10-07-2012 at 07:53 AM. Reason: additions made

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply