It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2012, 02:02 PM   #1
(female)

hisbeauty4ashes HB User
Unhappy Now dealing with heart issues.

Hi all it has been forever since I have posted however not in this category.

Two months ago I felt like something was sitting on my chest and crushing it and breathing seemed shallow. I began to walk up stairs I felt weak and out of breath and I felt something was way off. However I let it go thinking well maybe it was something from the other surgeries but it kept getting worse. My left arm would feel sharp pains out of no where and I felt faint and so weak and tired. Then it seemed like my heart kept racing and I could not catch up because my chest felt more and more crushed. Basically I finally saw a doctor. They did an EKG and said, " we see some possible heart damage here we need to send you to a cardiologist. So I just saw a Cardio Doc this past week. He did another EKG and compared it to the one my doctor took and low and behold he was deeply concerned and said we want to do a heart Cath/ Angiogram this Thursday morning asap. I was like what!

Well my insurance company from another state where I just moved from, wanted me to jump through these hoops before I could do the procedure and it has been a nightmare. It is like socialized medicine I cannot believe it and I have been frustrated and so had my Cardio Doc. They are concerned I will have a heart attack before I can have the procedure because my insurance has to wait for a board to decide my fate. I am on medicine right now however I so do not feel well.

Thanks for listening

Last edited by hisbeauty4ashes; 10-26-2012 at 02:04 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply