It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2012, 08:09 AM   #1
(male)

Alan RSA HB User
Severe chest pains, subsequent tight chest

Afternoon,

My wife had severe heart pain on Friday night. We had been out consuming alcohol. She doesn't have a gall bladder as it has previously been removed. Couldn't go near her, intense pain. Rushed her to ER. ECG came back clear (although reviewing results it was run on assumption of 50 year old). She is 30 years old and petite. Doesn't exercise. Her chest is still tight, seeing doctor tomorrow. What should we be looking for, I think we should get her chest x rayed, what could we possibly be looking at

Old 10-28-2012, 04:44 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User
Re: Severe chest pains, subsequent tight chest

Greetings some cardiac enzymes seem appropriate and a cardiologist also seems appropriate if a referral can be obtained. I would avoid all alcohol for the rest of my life and use pure freshly juiced grape juice instead there is much benefit that way. Alcohol can sludge and clot blood, cause alcoholism later if continued it can cause liver damage, scarring, esophageal varisces with severe bleeding and wet brain syndrome.

I would also make sure an appropriate amount of water is used, at least 50 ounces of water for every 100 pounds and more if needed but not lots more if congestive heart failure is present. A plant only based diet may help clear blood vessels in 3 years if the blood vessels are not too full of plaque. If they are full of plaque a catheterization procedure might be needed to remove it quickly. An angiogram might be an appropriate test to see if this is the case although radiation has potential to cause malignancies later. The risks have to be weighed against the potential benefits. Of course everyone makes their own health care choices and decides which type of health care they will do for themselves. Peace, sjb

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply