It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2013, 05:32 AM   #1
(male)

kyomagi HB User
PVC's Right After Workout, Before my heart settles

In the past, not recently, i have had pvc's during a workout. My Cardio did not seem concerned with this. I normally hit my tredmil 4-5 nights a week for 30 minutes with 0 issues.

Tonight i tried out a local gym, first thing i did, tredmil. I did it for 25 minutes and had my HR between 130-140, got off, no issues, walked around for 1-2 to clean the machine and felt fine.

Then i hit the stair stepper. Its a machine that rotates a set of step that you have to climb up with a vary of difficulties.
After 4 minutes and a hard difficulty, i was hanging on the machine because it was killing my legs. I burned more calories in 4 minutes than i did in 10 on the tredmil.

Then after i stepped off the machine to clean it, i started having PVC's for about 3 - 4 minutes. My heart was still pounding, and i probably had 20 or less PVC's during that span, which is funny, because before i was on my meds, that what i would get, 6-8 pvc's a minute.

Well i was freaked out, but decided to hit the shower to see if the hot water will throw me into recovery mode right away. And boy did it help. with in a minute of the shower my heart settled and i have not had a pvc since, which is pretty normal.

During this episode i did not have any pain, dizzyness, lightheadedness or any other symptoms.

Do you think by over working myself, that started the pvc's? It seems like its the case since they went away after my body settled down.

Funny though, about two hours after that happened at the gym, i got on to my tredmil at home, did the exact same pace that i did on the tredmil at the gym, elevated my HR to about 140 for 15 minutes straight, and guess what, no pvc's.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply