It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2013, 08:39 PM   #1
(male)

vijay60 HB User
heavyness in heart

I was faced with problem of missing heartbeat and it was about two years back. i dhowed to neurologist and he said it is all okay and nothing to worry. then i went for complete check up and landed with the result that everything is okay. Tests included TMT and Stress Echo, Blood Test and general checkup. about a year back i felt some sensation on the left side iof my skull. It is like if i once i got angry with my kid and felt that blood is rushing into my head from left side. again i showed to neurologist and cradilogist and even got the MRI of brain with Angio and all came normal. I even got Cardiac CT done and that was also okay. About 10 days back again i had some problem and consulted cardilogist and again all the result were normal.that was Echo, TMT and Carotid Doppler , Thyroid adn tryglyceriods, the onlt thing was abnorma was raised LDL and reduced HDL. That was also because i reduced my physical activities for last one year. I was advised brsik walk and i started doing that. But i feel some uineasyness in my chest slightly above cetral part of chest and some sensation in left of brain. people also suggested that it could be because of cervical but no such confirmation. Ye sindeed i fell little comfortable when i reaise my left arm.

I am totally confused and do not know what to do. ON the right side of my body all is okay.

Old 01-26-2013, 09:11 PM   #2
(male)

vijay60 HB User
Re: heavyness in heart

I forgot to mention that i am on medication for blood pressure and also taking aspirin 75 mg per day.

just one year back used to be so active that i used to byclying and used to go to heart rate of 150 regularly almost every day and some time even 200.
iused to do brisk walking and never had problem. i have been undeet TMT for 3-4 time and always with negative results.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-29-2013, 02:35 PM   #3
(male)

justaguy300 HB User

Yes, I too felt a little more comfortable when I raised my left arm. I have chest discomfort too. Sometimes, I feel vibrations near heart. Sometimes it feels like a storm. I use to get a lot of nausea, dizziness, lightheaded but that has disappeared. I'm getting a lot of palpitations to the point where I can see my chest move so I am taking metoprolol for that.

You sure had a lot of tests. A lot more than me. What is TMT?

Old 01-30-2013, 12:28 AM   #4
(male)

vijay60 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by justaguy300 View Post
Yes, I too felt a little more comfortable when I raised my left arm. I have chest discomfort too. Sometimes, I feel vibrations near heart. Sometimes it feels like a storm. I use to get a lot of nausea, dizziness, lightheaded but that has disappeared. I'm getting a lot of palpitations to the point where I can see my chest move so I am taking metoprolol for that.

You sure had a lot of tests. A lot more than me. What is TMT?
TMT is called Trade Mill Test. Here you are asked to walk on moving conveyor belt kind of thing and the platform where you walk is also raised slowly. this way stress in induced in your heart and the Blood pressure in monitored and also ECG is teken.General check up is alos done. All these paratemeters are then analysed to arrive at some conclusion.

Reply Reply

Tags
chest and head pain, heart, neuro, skull