HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Heart Disorders (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/heart-disorders/)
-   -   Irreguar heart beat and Milk (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/heart-disorders/936915-irreguar-heart-beat-milk.html)

Rich1949 01-27-2013 05:25 AM

Irreguar heart beat and Milk

If you suffer from am irregular heart beat, stay away from milk products such as kefir, yogurt, milk, sour milk and ice-cream. These products will cause a premature ventricular contraction and missed beats in people who have a predisposition to an irregular heart beat. The protein in milk products interferes with the conduction of the electrical potential in the atrial-ventricular node. Also, stay away from caffeine, chocolate , inorganic meat, artificial preservatives , corn syrup, bread, gluten. Eat a 100% organic diet and then you can throw away the heart pills used to control your irregular rhythm. How do I know this? I had an irregular heart beat and I was told cardiac ablation for you, so I said no milk for me and guess what, I was right. Don't believe everything your cardiologist tells you.

Rich1949 01-27-2013 05:53 AM

Re: Irreguar heart beat and Milk

If you have an irregular heart beat, follow my advice as I have written it above and take the following supplements: cataplex B, 12 tabs/day, organic minerals, 4 tabs/day cardio-plus,12 tabs/day cataplex F, up to 12 tablets per day, Calcium 6 tablets per day, all from standard process. Go to a chiropractor who can prescribe these natural nutrients and then you can throw away your amiodarone heart medication which is going to kill you anyway from kidney failure and pulmonary fibrosis. How do I know this? I had a rate mediated cardiomyopathy and was told cardiac ablation and medication for you and I said Natural nutrients for me and no heart medication and no cardiac ablation; guess who was right? Me! I am cured. Also you will not get a cure from an arrhythmia and can die from it unless you cease to eat or put garbage food in your mouth. You have to re-think your diet and go 100% organic. If you don't, your arrhythmia will kill you from congestive heart failure. There is hope, act now. Even if you drink one glass of wine per day , you are a gonna. alcohol, even one table spoonful will trip you back into ventricular fibrillation or flutter in those with predisposed hearts. Even the butter on your bread contains a milk protein that will trip you back into an atrial flutter or PVC, or missed beats. Doctors think that gluten in bread is responsible for celiac disease and not heart problems. Gluten in wheat will trip you back into an arrhythmia and so will tea. Even decaffeinated coffee contains 0.3% caffeine which can trip you back into a stop start nonsense with your his-perkinge system in your heart. What have you got to lose and everything to gain. How do I know this? I was dying from heart failure from atrial flutter and now I have walked away from death a healthy man as long as I do not put a tradition American garbage diet in my mouth and I prayed for gods guidance. God helped me to understand. I thank you God. Now I have a duty to help others. I am now a doctor.

Rich1949 01-27-2013 05:56 AM

If you have an irregular heart beat, follow my advice as I have written it above and take the following supplements: cataplex B, 12 tabs/day, organic minerals, 4 tabs/day cardio-plus,12 tabs/day cataplex F, up to 12 tablets per day, Calcium 6 tablets per day, all from standard process. Go to a chiropractor who can prescribe these natural nutrients and then you can throw away your amiodarone heart medication which is going to kill you anyway from kidney failure and pulmonary fibrosis. How do I know this? I had a rate mediated cardiomyopathy and was told cardiac ablation and medication for you and I said Natural nutrients for me and no heart medication and no cardiac ablation; guess who was right? Me! I am cured. Also you will not get a cure from an arrhythmia and can die from it unless you cease to eat or put garbage food in your mouth. You have to re-think your diet and go 100% organic. If you don't, your arrhythmia will kill you from congestive heart failure. There is hope, act now. Even if you drink one glass of wine per day , you are a gonna. alcohol, even one table spoonful will trip you back into an atrial fibrillation or flutter in those with predisposed hearts. Even the butter on your bread contains a milk protein that will trip you back into an atrial flutter or PVC, or missed beats. Doctors think that gluten in bread is responsible for celiac disease and not heart problems. Gluten in wheat will trip you back into an arrhythmia and so will tea. Even decaffeinated coffee contains 0.3% caffeine which can trip you back into a stop start nonsense with your his-perkinge system in your heart. What have you got to lose and everything to gain. How do I know this? I was dying from heart failure from atrial flutter and now I have walked away from death a healthy man as long as I do not put a tradition American garbage diet in my mouth and I prayed for gods guidance. God helped me to understand. I thank you God. Now I have a duty to help others. I am now a doctor.

jennifer0023 01-27-2013 12:05 PM

I have suffered irregular heartbeats since I was a child. I agree with your post. I have gone to eating a "green" diet..I need and must give up milk (it's also loaded with hormones) I agree with alocohol too. If I have just one glass of wine..I ALWAYS have a 'flutter' of the heart. I am now slowly getting off of caffeine. I use to load myself up all day with Starbucks and one day I had very bad heartbeats. I am not old. I know if I do not change I will die. I make amazing green smoothies. I go to the gym. I do my best. The only thing recently is I came down with that nasty flu. I did have a night of irregular heartbeats...my body was broken. I feel good but it's a battle always trying to keep my heart healthy.