It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2013, 11:33 PM   #1
(male)

diced HB User
blockages ?

Hey all, posted previously about chest pains ive been having they r still thier and im still extremly worried ive been to the er 3 times now had multiple blood tests,2 echos,1 stress test and multiple ekgs ! all to no avail apart from the fact i appear to have an enlarged LVH (slightly enlarged)!!! i dont know what to do i dont its muscular sure sometimes its localised but it also changes too ! i guess im paranoid about blockages because they cant be seen ?? im 24 yo exercise regulary,eat really well have used steroids in the past !! havent used them in months !! what r the chances my arteys r blocked ? the other reason im extremely worried is recently ive been having erectile dysfunction aswell and i read that can be an indicater of something wrong elsewere in the body !! dont no what to do !thanlks

Old 07-11-2013, 11:56 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

Vyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB User
Re: blockages ?

At your age fairly slim.
Your ED is probably worry or steroid use.

The only 100% way of knowing if you have blocked arteries is by having Cardiac Cath (Angiogram).

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-12-2013, 12:00 AM   #3
(male)

diced HB User

fml, if i had blocked arterys wouldnt i be unable to exercise ? i would fail stress test ? this is so bad i cant sleep doa nything so stressed

Old 07-12-2013, 12:07 AM   #4
(male)

diced HB User

symptoms - erectile problems - doesnt stay erect
chest pains - dull pain userly in one area however does move
constant feeling of doom
strange tingles in random parts of my body
dizzyness

Old 07-12-2013, 12:36 AM   #5
Veteran
(male)

Vyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB User

If the pain moves when you change position or gets worse or better it's not cardiac pain - Cardiac pain is constant.

Stress test are only about 80% accurate depending on which type you have.

Relax a bit and your ED should get better, if you're going to worry about it going down - it will.

Old 07-12-2013, 12:48 AM   #6
(male)

diced HB User

my ED is strange, it literally just doesnt get as erect as userwell and if it does it only happens when im close to having an orgasm !! my stress test was one where i ran on an incline was then subjected to an echo directly after !
ive abused steroids/peptides all sorts of stuff in the past this is why im so paranoid i think

Last edited by diced; 07-12-2013 at 12:50 AM.

Old 07-13-2013, 11:08 PM   #7
(male)

diced HB User

hey today i decided to test myself i mean im relatively active but dont do alot of cardio today i decided to i was able to run on level 11 for 20 minutes without much worry !! is this a good sign i dont have any blockages ??

Old 07-13-2013, 11:14 PM   #8
Veteran
(male)

Honestly, after all the tests you've had done and your young age I'd say the chances of you having Coronary Artery Disease are next to zero.

Old 07-13-2013, 11:18 PM   #9
(male)

diced HB User

im just really paranoid , due to my strange symptons / steroid use (12 months in total on and off over 3 years ) surely if i can run without to much trouble my heart is ok !! my cardiologist is so sick of seeing me his considering doing an angiogram just to shut me up !

Old 07-14-2013, 03:00 AM   #10
Veteran
(male)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diced View Post
my cardiologist is so sick of seeing me his considering doing an angiogram just to shut me up !
You'll know for sure then.
If it worries you that much then have the angiogram done.

Reply Reply