It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hepatitis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2013, 04:10 PM   #1
(female)

HopeInGod HB User
Viread 300mg

Hi everyone. I am new on this Health Boards and i am glad that i found a site wherein i can discuss and learn issues about my diagnosed illness which is Chronic Hep B. According to my Doctor, i had it since birth which obviously means that i got it from my Mom. I asked my Doctor, so what about my Mom, is it possible that she's still infected with this Hep B? And my Doctor said, your Mom might not even know that she had it but pretty sure, she already don't have it.
I have been diagnosed with Chronic Hep B since i was 33y/o. I'm now 50y/o.
I started taking Viread 300mg year 2009? or 2010?, i'm not sure but around those years. Before when the virus wasn't that high yet, i used to take Milk Thistle( a liver med supplement) but when the virus level got high, the Doctor prescribed Viread 300mg. I am wandering is it ok to take Milk Thistle together with the Viread 300mg? What are the type of food that i have to avoid and food that are good for the liver? Thank you so much in advance for those people who would take time to answer my queries.
I would also like to share my faith in battling this illness. I firmly believe that we have a miracle working God who graciously pour His healing grace everyday in our lives. No matter what circumstance we are into, God is our Healer. I will always hope and put my trust to Him alone. I also thank God for Doctors and other medical people, they are God's vessels of blessings for us.
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread