It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hernia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2004, 02:16 PM   #1

kd_online HB User
Inguinal Hernia & Masturbation ( VERY IMPORTANT )

Hello everyone !! I had a Inguinal Hernia surgery around 3 weeks ago, and I'm wondering is it bad to masturbate in these days ... plus I have done it this week ( 3rd week ), does it causes any problems? also, I wanna know what advices can I get up next, like walking, driving a car, going upstairs at home, things like that............... Anybody Can Help Please???? I'll be waiting for a reply please...

thank you so much !!

Old 04-04-2004, 02:20 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: Inguinal Hernia & Masturbation ( VERY IMPORTANT )

Hey bud, these are really questions for your doc. However, if you can masturbate without pain and your doc didn't say anything about not doing it....I'd say go for it. I think sexual intercourse may be another issue though!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-04-2004, 02:28 PM   #3

kd_online HB User

thanx for replying, well, the problem is my doctor has travelld, and when I masturbate it doesn't cause pain, but sometimes I have a little pain in the testicles, and in the surgery area inside, but not that much ,,, if you can help me with that ,,, or if there's a specialized one that I can ask in this forum, 'cause I searched in the internet about that but nothing !!! ......

Old 04-04-2004, 04:25 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User

Man I wish I could help here but I don't know how to answer your question and don't know anyone here to direct it toward. I'm wondering if you went to ***** would that site be able to help quickly?

Old 04-05-2004, 01:57 AM   #5
Veteran

Darkfur HB User

I had an inguinal hernia repair surgery in 1996. I was mastubating again within a week. It was a little bit uncomfortable at first. Walking was done with care, while getting in/out of bed and taking stairs was done with GREAT care. I was back at work within a month. Driving, walking, climbing stairs, the whole bit. I still had to take it easy though. In two months, I was back to normal.

If your surgery was 3 weeks ago, you should be able to walk and take stairs slowly by now. Just continue to take it easy. Sudden motions like a little misstep or stubbing your toe can cause your wound to hurt.

I don't recall any testicular pain from masturbating. Then again, I didn't do a lot of that sort of thing during my recovery. You might want to see a doctor if you are worried or if the pain still persists after a week or two of further healing.

Odd question, but do your balls hang the same as they always have? Do they still retract and descend at times like before your surgery? Inguinal hernia repair involves that area near the cords and stuff that support the testicle, and I wonder if the pain you experience is related to scarring or something from the surgery.

Old 04-05-2004, 09:27 AM   #6

DDJ HB User
What is Inguinal Hernia, or a hernia for that matter?
[deleted]

Last edited by Mod-S4; 04-05-2004 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Please read the guidelines.

Closed Thread