It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hernia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2009, 10:19 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

jellebeans HB User
severe symptoms with hernia and acid reflux???

hi ,please can anyone tell me if they experience any of the symptoms i have. im 31 female, non smoker,not overweight .ive been unwell all year and gettin worse,only thing found is small hiatus hernia and reflux probs,my food goes back up into the opsophagus. chest x ray shew inflated lungs which i was told emphsema,im seein a doc for that but am told its not bad only slight.
ive loads of chest pains,sharp,stabbing aching,throbbing, huge feeling of being crushed,huge pain in left chest, pains genereally all over chest even high up near and in my neck. throat pains,shoulder pain,sometimes sharp pains in arm. low back and flank pain,throbbing and sharp pains in my back from the middle upwards and down my spine. hearburn,nausea. now developed real sharp pain behind belly button.sometimes the pains arent just deep in my chest but in my breasts,armpits ache and throb.palpitations and fluttering.
i think thats it!!!
can severe acid reflux and hernia cause all of this??? all this pain has takin over my life and ive had enough of being unwell. if i just knew exactly what it was causing it all i would feel so much better!!! x
any help please x

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Voice and Speech Symptoms... what does everyone experience? Mich5 Bone Disorders 12 01-02-2011 09:27 PM
Could my strange symptoms be related to my acid reflux or HH? CaliJason85 Acid Reflux / GERD 2 08-18-2010 09:08 AM
Can PPIs treat the cause of LPR, or just the symptoms? studly Acid Reflux / GERD 2 09-25-2008 12:20 PM
Symptoms of acid reflux? flowergirl2day Acid Reflux / GERD 12 06-26-2007 11:31 AM
22 Year-Old Female With Severe Heart Symptoms GettingWellAgain Heart Disorders 9 03-10-2007 10:46 AM