It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hernia Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2012, 03:14 AM   #1
(male)

jojoe155 HB User
hernia help???

i dont really know how to ask for help anymore so im asking for anyone with any advice or thoughts id very much appreicate some help. im not sure what to ask or say its been a drawn out process with doctors its like they dont want to listen to me....i went to a Er and told him my lungs stomach and back was hurting he adressed my lungs skipped my stomach and told me my back was hurting because i wasnt exercising enough. i finailly found a doctor that told me i have double hernias ill send you to a surgen i got to see him told me i did and he could fix it easy with mesh, but he did not tell me everything that could go wrong with the mesh and i was wanting it over with. now its 6 months after surgery ive went back to see him but i couldnt make the appointment for a ct scan and in between getting appointments with him ive been to a few Ers and i always get asked if im taking anything for depression or anxity i tell them no and they give me pain pills untill i get in to see my surgen....i feel i was left in the dark about alot of things, i dont know where to turn i think er trips are wasted i feel worse now then before i had my surgery before it felt like someone was pulling on my stomach now its like someone is holding on for deal life on to my bowels sharp pains like something is digging into me on the inside im bloated all the time. i dont know if im doing anything wrong or not i get to thinking like some of this is my fault. could someone PLEASE point me in the right direction......

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply