It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2004, 11:58 PM   #1

Anotherplanet HB User
Oxygen Treatment

Has anyone every tried supressing their herpetic sores using oxygen treatments? If anyone has, please let me know their dosages and results. I just ordered some BOL Stabalized Liquid Oxygen (in some sort of solution of course) that you take to increase the oxygen level in your blood. Apparently more oxygen makes it impossible for a virus to live. In addition, there is the DMSO which is a creme you apply directly that actually penetrates the skin level into where the virus lives, carrying oxygen to it and destroying it, preventing outbreaks. Is any of this true? I'll give it my best shot, I don't believe anything anymore; apparently some people have "inactivated" the virus.

I'll keep anyone who's interested posted though.

Old 01-25-2004, 11:20 PM   #2

CBGB HB User
Re: Oxygen Treatment

I tried the BOL and DMSO regimen a while back. I went 9 months without an outbreak - the longest I have ever gone. But then, I started getting outbreaks again quite frequently and the oxygen treatment didn't seem to work anymore. I don't know why - maybe the virus built up a tolerance to it. I think oxygen is definately a strong opponent of viruses but I'm not so sure anyone knows exactly how to use it effectively.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-26-2004, 05:39 AM   #3
(male)

Nonexist HB User

I have gone almost 2 years with no outbreak since my treatment. I used oral H2O2 and topical DMSO/H2O2 (applied to OB site and spine). At the same time I changed my diet, started supplements, meditated, and began going to the gym regularly. I am not totally convinced that I’m “cured”, but as time goes by I feel more and more like maybe I beat this thing! I’ve been through stressful times, and I totally polluted myself with chocolate and junk over the holidays…..still no OBs.

CBGB, the reason why nobody knows the most effective way to use oxygenation is because there isn’t enough research being done. Research that has been done is very positive, but the industry suppresses and discredits it because of its potential to severely decrease profits (because oxygen can’t be patented….yet!). Medical industry executives make a LOT of money……and WE are the ones paying for it. We pay our money, but worse than that, we pay by living with a horribly stigmatized disease when there is evidence that strongly suggests that we don’t have to. I’m on a mission, and I want to see the medical industry collapse under the weight of the mighty O2 molecule! LOL!

Nonexist

Old 01-27-2004, 01:06 PM   #4

Anotherplanet HB User

Thanks for your valuable information guys! Nonexist: can I ask you what your dosages were for the oral O2 and the how often you put the topical DMSO?

I haven't started yet, but my idea was 3 drops O2 orally every day, and apply the DMSO every now and then? Fill me in if you can, thanks!

Old 01-28-2004, 08:38 AM   #5
(male)

Nonexist HB User

Both the DMSO and the oral H2O2 were very disruptive to my busy schedule, and that’s the reason I think a lot of people fail to get the results that I did (plus the taste is awful when you get up to around 10 drops). Both are 3 times a day, and with oral H2O2 you must go 4 hours without eating or drinking for EACH dose (that’s 12 hours of fasting each day!). You can’t eat for 3 hours before and 1 hour after your dose, or else the H2O2 will just react with any food in your gut, rendering it useless and making you nauseous. The duration of the H2O2 is 6 weeks, DMSO I’m not sure but I did it for about 3 months. I had to change my life for 6 weeks, little did I know that the 6 weeks would change my life forever (in more ways than just eliminating OBs).

So, you must dilute the 35% Food Grade H2O2 in distilled water, start with 3 drops/dose and increase by 1 drop/dose each day, up to 25 drops/dose maximum. I found that 25 drops was way too much for me, your body will tell you. When you get a healing reaction, you should stay at your current dose until it passes. Remember this is all “suggested”, no real protocol exists, only a collection of results from people who have experimented. When you reach the maximum dose you’re comfortable with (15 drops for me), stay there for 2 weeks, then decrease by 1 drop/dose each day until you’re down to 5. You have to phase it out gradually.

The DMSO I applied after spraying with 3% H2O2. I covered every area where I EVER had an OB in the past, plus the area of spine those areas corresponded to (genital = base of spine, oral = top of spine). I left it on about 20 minutes each time, and then washed it off. It does irritate your skin a bit, keep a close watch at first to make sure it’s not too irritated (I have very sensitive skin).

I learned so much by going through this, it changed my whole outlook about health. I proved to myself beyond a shadow of a doubt that traditional medicine puts politics and profits before people’s health. It was one of the hardest things I ever had to do, the inconvenience and the horrible taste! But, I knew it was worth it and I’ll do it again if I ever have to. I had a word that was my mantra….relentless…..if this is to work, you have to be relentless. Modern medicine gives us this idea of simply popping pills to restore health. But, herpes is too tough for that, it has evolved to find its way into the deepest center of our consciousness, the spinal column and nervous system. You have to be prepared for a serious battle if you want to get it out of there. Keep us up to date and if you try it, I’ll try to answer any questions you have along the way.

Nonexist

Old 02-01-2004, 02:09 PM   #6

Anotherplanet HB User

Thanks for the details Nonexist! I just started treatment today, however I put the BOL directly under my tongue (3 drops). I let it sit there a few seconds, and then swallowed. Should I be diluting it? And if so, how much (distilled) water should I mix per drop?

Only 6 weeks? Unbelievable, but I'll give it my best shot!

Thanks

Old 02-02-2004, 06:18 AM   #7
(male)

Nonexist HB User

I'm not sure if the BOL has to be diluted. I don't think so, it should say on the bottle. BOL is different from H2O2 in that it isn't so volatile. H2O2 would never be allowed to be marketed for internal use, so some companies developed a product safe enough for internal use. There is debate that the liquid oxygen products are not as effective, but I've never tried any of it so I can't form an opinion. I do know that liquid oxygen is much more expensive, it cost me $10 for 450ml of H2O2, and I was only using about 1ml a day.

There were a few people from this board a while back who have gotten great results with stabilized lquid oxygen products, so I'm anxious to see how it works for you.

Stay positive,

Nonexist

Last edited by Nonexist; 02-02-2004 at 06:31 AM.

Old 05-04-2004, 05:03 PM   #8

Anotherplanet HB User

Nonexist--
I gave the oxygen treatment a try, but I don't believe I did it properly. I did use the liquid H202 orally for a litle over 6 weeks, and I used DMSO topically during this time. However, I used DMSO alone with the assumption that it had some sort of effect. I now believe I should have been putting a dilluted form of the H202 topically first, then using the DMSO as a carrier. Nonetheless, I have an outbreak today that started 5/3. I started treatment around early february. I get about 4 or 5 coldsores a year, so it seems that it came at its normal time; I see little effect that the regimine had. I believe I will try it again, because it is said that people who have had the virus longest will have to continue treatment longer in order to "inactivate" the virus... I've had it all my life, so that's 20 years of the virus being comfortable in my lips that I'll have to battle I guess.

Any tips Nonexist??

Incidently, I'm using Acyclovir topically, and using DMSO as a carrier for it.

Old 05-07-2004, 06:34 AM   #9
(male)

Nonexist HB User

I had the virus for about 6 months when I started treatment, but anyone can get the same results. According to their website, “Never an Outbreak” now recommends the topical DMSO treatment alone, without spraying with H2O2 first, they say the combo is TOO potent and causes harsh healing reactions. My version of the book says to use 3% H2O2 first and to cover it with DMSO to carry it to the nerve cells. That’s what I did and it was EXTREMELY potent, judging by the healing reaction I had. I think it’s very important to cover all the OB areas and the spine. Once the nerve cells become oxygenated, the virus leaves and makes its way to the skin to cause an OB/healing reaction. If allowed to replicate, it will just become stronger because so much of it is on the skin multiplying. The virus has to run into oxygen at every possible path it can take, which is where knowledge of “dermatomes” comes in handy. The spine can be divided into 12 sections, each one contains nerve cells that supply a certain patch of skin. The virus can only travel within this “closed network”, which is why it can’t jump locations on its own. I found dermatome diagrams on the internet, and traced my OB locations back to the corresponding point on my spine and treated it in both places.

For oral herpes, it’s risky to put DMSO on your face, since it spreads throughout all the surrounding tissues. It will very easily find its way to your eyes (H2O2, DMSO and eyes don’t mix!!!). But, you can still treat the top of the spine and use something else to keep the virus from replicating when it sheds in the facial area (maybe garlic oil, H2O2 alone, rubbing alcohol is what I used). Just don’t give up, keep experimenting and you can eliminate OBs.

Anything is possible!

Nonexist

Old 05-07-2004, 09:55 AM   #10
Veteran
(female)

anna-bananna HB User

HEY is this something that you all just have to do once for 6 months and if it works ou don't have to do it again? Do you all know if there are any associated health risk with the treatments? And non-- did you ever try anything else before you found out that this worked for you? Have you had any experience with garlic oils or pills. Thanks.

Old 05-08-2004, 06:20 AM   #11
Inactive

MissingMyLife HB User

Great questions, Anna. I want to add to that by asking where do you buy this stuff? Is it prescription only? Can I get it over-the-counter at the neighborhood drug store?

I would start today if I could.

Old 05-08-2004, 07:09 PM   #12

Anotherplanet HB User

AnnaBanana and MissingMyLife:
DMSO and H2O2 treatments are non-prescription-- they are experimental drugs--There are several places where you can purchase variations of the treatment online; just search for DMSO and H2O2 on the internet, and there are probably health stores and such where you can buy it-- I got it online though. I recommend reading the book "Never An Outbreak" by William Fharel for detailed information on this type of treatment.

Theoretically, "Yes" the treatment can "deactivate" the virus with one successful trial. I did it for 6 weeks, but I still got an outbreak. It is stated that those who have had the virus longer will have to use the treatment for a longer period of time, and I believe that is the case for me, having it 20 years nearly. I will give it another try soon. NonExist mentioned that he had the virus for a shorter time, and he claims that he has deactivated the virus, which gives me much confidence! Thanks for the information about the dermatome maps according to the spine NonExist! I applied DMSO just to the back of my neck during treatment, but I believe I should be more exact with it.

About the "dangers"--DMSO is not approved for human use--although many people have experimented with it for pain relief, and research seems to show that DMSO is effective in getting to the nerves and creating an oxygenated environment, deactivating the virus. DMSO penetrates the skin and goes deep all the way to the nerves--it "carries" chemicals with it. That is one possible "danger" people are worried about, for if harmful chemicals are on the skin, DMSO may carry them further to your body. My friend recently hurt his ankle, and his doctor actually gave him DMSO and a pain reliever--he would spread the pain reliever on the ankle, and put DMSO over it, to carry it to the nerve to ease the pain more effectively. This is the same concept with the Herpes virus, although NonExist claims that DMSO alone will be effective.

Thanks for your encouragement NonExist, I'll try to keep my chin up.

Old 05-09-2004, 09:19 AM   #13
Inactive

MissingMyLife HB User

Thanks for answering these questions. I've been doing searches but all I find is literature about the chemicals and not vendors. I'll just keep looking.

Incase I find this stuff, what concentration of DMSO have you used?
Is H2O2 the common Hydrogen Peroxide found in pharmacies?

I would appreciate a quick response from anyone who can answer this. Thanks in advance!

Old 05-10-2004, 06:52 AM   #14

Anotherplanet HB User

Search for a product called "BOL" or "Breath of Life"--this is one brand of liquid H2O2 that is sold by vendors. It is not the same chemical make-up as hyrdrogen peroxide, however hydrogen peroxide is said to have some anti-herpetic effects.

DMSO is a topical cream that may come from 70% to 90% DMSO. This is the range of percentages where it penetrates the skin best. Just put it on the effected area, and as NonExist described, the corresponding area on your back where the spinal nerves connect to that part of your body. (ie: herpes on your mouth: apply DMSO topically to wherever you've had outbreaks on your mouth, and the back of your neck).

NonExist described a rather complete method previously in this thread. Hope this helps, continute to ask questions though.

Old 05-10-2004, 03:38 PM   #15
Veteran
(female)

anna-bananna HB User

Hey missing I AM GOING TO LOOK INTO this also. But in the meantime When I was looking in a health food store this wekend I think that I saw some DMSO. I don't really remember how much it cost or what concentration, but I will check it out on my lunch break tomorrow, and let you know what I found out. By the way missing are you still on the up and up on the UT, I'm still hangin' in there still thinking about taking that big swallow. What do you think about this and garlic theropy what are your thoughts?

Closed Thread