It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2004, 01:00 PM   #1

Malvoe HB User
Blisters under tongue?

12 days ago I "dry humped" with (NO insertion - not even close) and gave a girl oral sex. She had only ever had one partner (commited relationship, 8 months ago), and swore she had tested clean. Plus, she is in nursing school so she should recognize abnormal signs. From what I read now, that doesn't mean jack. Well, first I had tenderness in the head of my penis, and went to get that checked out. There are 3 slight bumps in that area that seem to be irritated. No swelling of local glands or any other symptoms. I went to the urologist, and he didn't think it looked like herpes. He gave me some Lotrizone/antifungal cream which almost eliminated the irritation almost immediately. He also gave me a prescription to valtrex on my insistence and took blood for a test (results should be in tomorrow, and I know they may be useless) There was nothing to swab for the swab test. Needless to say, I have been a wreck and incredibly stressed out, unable to eat or sleep right. Now, 3 says ago, my neck glands became swollen. I have to say, though, I had been doing a lot of screaming at myself and my vocal cords were sore. Now, today, I have what looks like a canker sore where my tongue meets the bottom of my mouth. Has anyone ever had these symptoms?????

Old 03-18-2004, 01:41 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

smartgal HB User
Re: Blisters under tongue?

Sounds to me like you should be fine. You seem to be feeling really guilty though!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-18-2004, 01:46 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

smartgal HB User

Just so you know, if you get herpes, chances are very good that you wouldn't mistake it for anything else! My first outbreak landed me in the hospital. Now I get one about once every five years. Even if you get herpes, it's really no big deal, certainly not worth getting as upset as you seem.

Old 03-18-2004, 02:19 PM   #4

Malvoe HB User

I feel so stupid just to be in this situation (but I have calmed down considerably - just stressed now). I haven't gone down on a girl in 3 or 4 years, and that was in a committed relationship. Plus, the girl dumped me 2 days later. I have just read so much about people having it and not knowing and having lesser symptoms. I am truly freaked out. Either way, I guess, I have learned my lesson. I just pray it isn't the hard way. I am very pessimistic right now. I am certainly more edjucated now - who knew it doesn't even require sex to catch??? They don't teach that crap in school!!!

Old 03-18-2004, 02:32 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

smartgal HB User

It's really not THAT easy to get. I've had it for 20 years and never given it to anyone else. It's always good to be careful, I have a brother with AIDS (that's why herpes is not a big deal to me!). But I'm really sure you are fine. Relax, you can't live in a plastic bubble!

Old 03-18-2004, 02:41 PM   #6

Malvoe HB User

I hope you are right! Either way, thanks for the support. It really does mean a lot.

Closed Thread