It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2004, 10:14 AM   #1

jweave23 HB User
Suppressive Valtrex, Lysine, what about Everclr?

My next question to all of you is:

I am on suppressive Valtrex at 1g daily, and lysine at 3g daily, I plan on lowering those in time, but considering this is only my first OB I'm in "kill it" mode, lol. Would there be any additional benefit, or possible complications with, using EverClr in addition to valtrex and lysine.

My understanding is that lysine may exhibit effects by inhibiting the actions of arginine, which apparently allows the virus to replicate easier (as I understand the studies). We all know how valtrex works, which seems to make the virus "hide". Do you think that if I started EverClr that I should discontinue either one, or combine all 3 treatments? I am of the thinking that I could combine all 3 and hope for no more OB's. I'm not worried about cost, EverClr isn't that much, and I have a great health plan for the valtrex. So... thoughts??

Old 10-28-2004, 11:06 AM   #2

lifechange HB User
Re: Suppressive Valtrex, Lysine, what about Everclr?

All of us are different. I tried the L-Lysine and it did nothing for me at all. Supressive Valtrex, so far, has been the ONLY thing that works. Sadly, I tried to stop the Valtrex and bingo...outbreak. I think I have a bad case of herpes because some other folks dont take any drugs and they don't even get outbreaks. I have resigned myself to the fact that I will keep taking the Valtrex as long as my body permits because it is the only thing that has made me feel human again. I had a terrible primary outbreak, coupled with nerve damage, which lasted almost 6 months. It affected me psychologically beyond belief...my poor body soul deserved some comfort and relief. Take care and your body will tell you what is the right direction for you to take.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-30-2004, 01:06 AM   #3

bontok12 HB User

Stop taking those stupid pills - Take natural stuff.

Red Marine Alega - Kills herpes at celluar level - order form Bryantlabs.
Lysine - work only WHEN YOU HAVE OB.
Vitamin C - 3000 mg.
Vitamin E - 1000 Mg.
Apply Suepr Lysine Cream to the area

Herpes should be dead in few days if you have ob.

Than Take Red Marine Alega - to prevent from getting ob.

Also, take Colloidal Silver and apply it, it kills virus on contact.

Medication do not cure anyone of anything and they are bad, they LOWER your immune system to cause more ob.

STOP eatching CHOCOLATE and Other Junk Stuff.

Old 11-01-2004, 06:37 AM   #4

turtlegrl4 HB User

I took Famvir when I had my first outbreak...took it 3 times a day for about 10 days and it worked great. The outbreak went away in about 3 days and I havent had one since and that was over 2 years ago.

Old 11-01-2004, 06:49 AM   #5

jweave23 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bontok12
Stop taking those stupid pills - Take natural stuff.

Red Marine Alega - Kills herpes at celluar level - order form Bryantlabs.
Lysine - work only WHEN YOU HAVE OB.
Vitamin C - 3000 mg.
Vitamin E - 1000 Mg.
Apply Suepr Lysine Cream to the area

Herpes should be dead in few days if you have ob.

Than Take Red Marine Alega - to prevent from getting ob.

Also, take Colloidal Silver and apply it, it kills virus on contact.

Medication do not cure anyone of anything and they are bad, they LOWER your immune system to cause more ob.

STOP eatching CHOCOLATE and Other Junk Stuff.
thanks for the reply bontok12.

As far as diet is concerned, I am very much into fitness and bodybuilding, so my diet is good, much better than average. I already take 3g of vitamin C daily and have for years now. I'm not as much looking for OB treatment as I am for supression and avoiding having any future outbreaks.

I suppose I'll continue the valtrex and lysine for now and continue to take my daily supplements. I workout regularly and, from what I believe, have my immune system kiking pretty well, so we'll see what happens. Thanks people

Old 11-01-2004, 08:44 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

backpacker HB Userbackpacker HB User

The thing that makes the most impact on me, jweave, is whether I sleep enough or not. Evidently, since the invention of the electric lightbulb, few people actually get as much sleep as they need.

I can be exercising regularly, eating right, and feeling good in all other respects, but if I go for a few nights with little sleep, I will get an ob.

Old 11-01-2004, 01:41 PM   #7

kierstyn_04 HB User

I have also had good experiences with red marie algae and Zinc. Read up on Zinc is keeps the virus from mulitplying, keeping you from getting outbreaks or so I read. Its worth check up on for yourself though, its works great for me.

Old 11-02-2004, 07:43 AM   #8

jweave23 HB User

Thanks for the links to the algae, and good to hear zinc works well also, as I cycle that for maintaining testosterone levels anyway

backpacker, the sleep thing doesn't surprise me much I suppose. Without adequate sleep the body cannot keep a healthy immune system nearly as easily.

Closed Thread