It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2004, 11:12 AM   #1

bill085 HB User
Sores on inside of nose

Hello, this is my first time posting on here and its good to know a board like this exists. I have one sore on the inside of my nose about on the edge and it kills. I posted it under Herpes because I'm pretty sure its it. Its a really annoying pain thats there when I'm trying not to think about it. But when I touch it, even though I shouldn't, it hurts. Is there anything I could do with treatments. I read to put ice on it for a couple of mins every hour or so to make the size of it go away. Any help would be greatful, thank you.

-Bill

Old 11-01-2004, 01:14 PM   #2

turtlegrl4 HB User
Re: Sores on inside of nose

Hey Bill...
Are you positive its herpes? Im not a doctor or anything but I have never heard of anyone having herpes anywhere but in the mouth, on the lips or in the genital area. You should probably go see a doctor to make sure and they can prescribe something that would make it go away for good depending on what is it. Hope this helps.

TG

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-01-2004, 01:43 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

anna-bananna HB User

Iam nor a doctor either but I think that I have had that problem before and here is how I handled it.

1) DON'T PICK IT, if it can't be blown out leave it there, I know sometimes you get bord and stuff but it is like a scab there foe protection. At least it was liek that for me because after I picked it it would hurt and air would bother it.

2) E OIL!!!!!!! i would take a q-tip and apply it a few times a day especially in the morning and before I went to sleep.This was the main thing that I helped me. Now I don't know what the problem was 100% but I have ny suspicions and this is what helped me and I really have not had as big a problem with it since then.

Lemmie know how it worrk out..

Old 11-01-2004, 05:00 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

backpacker HB Userbackpacker HB User

You can get herpes there but there are a whole lot of other things it could be, most notably, either an infected hair follicle or a bacterial infection. It would be a very good idea to see a dr.

Old 11-01-2004, 06:51 PM   #5

bill085 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by anna-bananna
2) E OIL!!!!!!! i would take a q-tip and apply it a few times a day especially in the morning and before I went to sleep.This was the main thing that I helped me. Now I don't know what the problem was 100% but I have ny suspicions and this is what helped me and I really have not had as big a problem with it since then.
Anna, thank you, I'll give the E Oil a try and get back. Also, how long did it last? I'm only on like day two or three and it kills.

Last edited by bill085; 11-01-2004 at 06:51 PM.

Closed Thread