It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2004, 03:48 PM   #1
(male)

dave2525 HB User
is this herpes or male yeast infection

Hello everyone i an new to this and i would like to get some help.
Well it first started after i hand sex for my first time unportected sex mind you my penis became a little red and after a while my foreskin started to get dry which means i had a little cuts. But that was almost 2 years ago and it just came back but its not as bad i only got 1 cut a very little one and the redness was still there on the top of my penis and little red spots which you barely see. Could this be a male yeast infection (balantitis) its possible that i had sex with a gurl that had a yeast infection and i caught it does that mean its herpes? I would love to get some replys it would help alot thank u happy new year.

Old 12-29-2004, 04:51 PM   #2
(male)

zorba HB User
Re: is this herpes or male yeast infection

When I got checked my doctor informed me that he has seen herpes appear as cuts on the penis. His standard procedure in such situations was to administer a blood test to rule herpes out.

Thus, the only way you'll know for sure is to get tested.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread