It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2005, 05:41 PM   #1
(male)

sd3 HB User
Herpes on my bottom

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone else out there is dealing with herpes on their bum? I used to get it on my penis but as of a few years ago the virus migrated to the other side and now I hardly ever get it on my penis. The lesions usually occur right at the point where the tail bone ends and the bum starts. If I ride a mountain bike for too long or sit on very different (hard) seats for a long period of time it can set off an OB. Having sex will occasionally set off an OB on my butt too which is bizarre considering the "friction" as it were is occurring on the penis. The lesions feel like paper cuts and will really hurt in the shower as it feels like the reopening of a wound whenever I wash myself. I hate this virus...it's been hassling me now since 1989.

Thanks

Old 02-13-2005, 03:09 PM   #2

computris2 HB User
Re: Herpes on my bottom

Im sorry to hear about your bum sd3, I do feel for you. My husband has genital herps. My two kids have bumps all over their butt, and I often wonder if they are herpes. I am afraid to find out that they are. Would you be offended if I were to ask you what they were like on your butt? Are they the same as when you would get them on your penis, or are they completley different? Are they ichy all the time? Do they go away, or do they seem to linger on? I guess I just need to take them to a doctor and find out. But since my husband has them, I just don't want my kids to have them, and have to live with them as adults. You know the hassel. Thank you.

Computris2

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-14-2005, 03:22 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Audrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB User

Hi sd3, your new ob spot is fairly close to where i had my first and then another two ob's. Mine is on one side of my anal area and just a tiny bit on the skin next to my anal area. I found it to be an uncomfortable spot, especially after wiping once having been to the toilet, if you know what i mean, but after reading the hell that so many other females have gone through having them vaginally, i'm quite happy now having mine where it is.

I haven't yet found another female on these boards who gets an ob where i get mine as for some strange reason mine seems to be in a "minority" location.

At the first sign of itching or any other possible sign, i apply some garlic oil and for some odd reason i've had no more ob's and find the garlic oil to be soothing. I used to apply straight tea tree oil, but now find the garlic to work better.

I have no idea why your ob would move to a new location, condiering you have had this for so many years.

Old 02-14-2005, 05:28 AM   #4
(female)

beakums HB User

Ya'll aren't alone, thats where I am suffering now and am very patiently waiting for it to go away. It's Valentine's day and thanks to my herpes ridden bum, I won't get any action later!

Hope everyone else is more fortunate, but regardless, happy Valentine's day to you all and I hope its a good one.

Old 02-16-2005, 10:58 AM   #5
(male)

lodoka HB User

you sure its not hamrroids, if you have anal sex you can get herpes, but if not than check for hamrroids, go see a doc

Old 02-16-2005, 01:16 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Audrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB User

lodoka, herpes type 2 doesn't just occur on a penis or vaginal area, it can actually occur on the anal area or butt cheeks and the upper thighs.

I never had any anal sex and herpes in that area does not mean a person has had anal sex. I don't have hemroids either. I have also had a doctor swab the ob when it occured the very first time and the culture came back positive for type 2.

Old 02-16-2005, 06:54 PM   #7
(male)

sd3 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by computris2
Would you be offended if I were to ask you what they were like on your butt? Are they the same as when you would get them on your penis, or are they completley different? Are they ichy all the time? Do they go away, or do they seem to linger on?
Computris2
Hi Computris,

It's very similar to the herpes I had around the front. Starts with pain, burning etc then becomes this sore lesion that takes about a week to 10 days to completely clear up. It gets quite itchy too - typical GH.

Definitely not hemmoroids. That's a totally different ballgame to this stuff. I'm a straight male (ie. no anal sex) and still it migrated to my butt.

Audrey...might try the garlic oil...anything is worth a go.

sd3

Closed Thread