It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2005, 06:21 PM   #1
(female)

confused788 HB User
vaginal herpes????

=( i've started my epriod 4 days ago. my boyfriend and me are monogamous, or at elas ti know i am. and i am very certain he is too. we had unprotected sex a few times in teh apst month.

today i was itchyb and i thought it wa smy pad at frist. so i didn't normal things. but then i looked int eh mirror, and theres therse like red goosebummps at teh top of my anus and around the vagina.( not inside). i opened the lips to see if there was stuff ther too. but its only on my skin...

do u think it herpes??? its itchy and small like goosbumps that are red. my boyfriend and i are monogamous and we never had sex before.

Old 02-15-2005, 08:19 PM   #2
Inactive

Dream0n83 HB User
Re: vaginal herpes????

does it burn to urinate? And if so do you two have oral or have you ever received oral? A cold sore could be the cause of it....

My suggestion is make an appointment with your gyno asap! They can do a swap of the bumps thats the best test to use anyway!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-15-2005, 11:54 PM   #3
(female)

confused788 HB User

i knnoww!! i did!1 but i cant go untill friday!!

yeah we had oral. but then wouldn't that mean id have herpes in my mouth if it was??? BUT IM SCARED. i don't think it burns wihen i pee.. maybe its an irratation to the new material of pad.. i doubt it!! =X!

Old 02-16-2005, 07:21 PM   #4
(female)

confused788 HB User

i ahve an appotinemtn tomorrow. tis still itchhy, but no signs of burning pee...

Old 02-17-2005, 03:16 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

beaker24 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by confused788
i knnoww!! i did!1 but i cant go untill friday!!

yeah we had oral. but then wouldn't that mean id have herpes in my mouth if it was??? BUT IM SCARED. i don't think it burns wihen i pee.. maybe its an irratation to the new material of pad.. i doubt it!! =X!
You can get genital herpes from oral sex. If someone has oral herpes and performs oral sex on you, the virus can be transmitted from their mouth to your genitals. It would most likely be herpes type 1 in this case, which "prefers" the mouth but is increasinly found genitally.

Burning whilst urinating can be a sign of herpes but many people don't have this (I didn't), it might depend on where the sores are (i.e. whether your urine is coming into contact with the sores and causing a stinging sensation). Your symptoms could be things other than herpes. An itchy anus is not usually herpes, in fact. Are these bumps painful?

Old 02-17-2005, 07:34 PM   #6
(female)

confused788 HB User

there not painful. THEY ITCH like crazy =(!!! there like little itchy bumps around my hole. it doesn't hurt when i pee. i even tried peeing on it. theres lots of them. i can't go to the doctor untill tomorrow. its very itchy.

theyre not painful...itchy yes. =*(!! im scared

Old 02-18-2005, 01:09 AM   #7
Veteran
(female)

beaker24 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by confused788
there not painful. THEY ITCH like crazy =(!!! there like little itchy bumps around my hole. it doesn't hurt when i pee. i even tried peeing on it. theres lots of them. i can't go to the doctor untill tomorrow. its very itchy.

theyre not painful...itchy yes. =*(!! im scared
Please try not to be alarmed, I know it's easy for me to say, but what you are describing could be a lot of things. Have you ever had a yeast infection? These tend to be itchy rather than painful and can cause bumps.

I hope things work out for you.

Old 02-18-2005, 06:39 PM   #8
(female)

confused788 HB User

well it turned out i had an allergic reaction to the "new improved" always pads. so i had to put cortozone around there. =D its better! thanks guys! bye

Closed Thread