It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2005, 04:36 PM   #1
(male)

Champ17 HB User
any ideas??

To be honest I really don't know what is going on with me, I went and got tested for Herpes 1&2. And will know soon the results soon. But what has been happening to me has been unreal starting today I woke up and saw like two pimples on the head of my penis. At this time decided maybe some one could that me what they were so I got ready to get dress then when I looked at it agian it was gone. |The time that passed could not have been more than a hour. |The same thing happen on my behind before too but it took a couple days. And I tested negtive for all of the basic cureable stds. But every now and then I have this clear discharge front and sometimes backside. If this was herpes I should have some kind of outbreak seeing that I'm eating chocalate time to time to see what happens. Are discharges normal with guys and herpes. The clinc doctor arent helping much who can?

Last edited by Champ17; 02-18-2005 at 04:41 PM.

Old 02-20-2005, 08:26 AM   #2

skargie420 HB User
Post Re: any ideas??

I believe so, it sounds like herpes to me. Discharge is a part of herpes, so is itchyness and so....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-21-2005, 02:37 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

beaker24 HB User
Re: any ideas??

I don't think discharge is necessarily indicative for herpes although it does seem to occur for some people. Discharge could be an indicator of another problem occurring in conjunction with the herpes.

These pimples disappeared very quickly and may have been irritation or something else that is not serious. Less than an hour does not sound like a typical herpes OB timescale although sometimes outbreaks can be on the verge of happening and then die down.

Eating chocolate will not necessarily trigger an outbreak. I have both oral and genital herpes and have never noticed chocolate as being any kind of trigger. On the other hand, spicy foods trigger my oral herpes. Different things and triggers for different people and if you are looking after yourself in other ways, it may not be that chocolate makes much difference.

Old 02-23-2005, 07:41 PM   #4
(male)

Champ17 HB User
Post Results Backs

I got tested 3 months after possible exposure and called PPH and ask about my results today. They put me on hold for a good minute and I just knew the news would be bad. The lady got back on the line and said I tested Postive for HSV1 and Negative for HSV2. I guess I was at first happy because I firgured I would just have cold sore outbreaks on my lips and not on my genitals. But then I reliazed it could be on my genitals. I'm so confused I didn't I have oral sex with her and did not kiss her. All I can remember is her kissing and sucking on my neck!?!

To add to the confusion she called back and said that the results are pending because I tested at 0.90 exact so they can't really say if I'm postive. Any ideas? Help!

Last edited by Champ17; 02-24-2005 at 05:19 PM.

Old 02-25-2005, 08:32 PM   #5
(male)

Champ17 HB User

any ideas?

Old 02-26-2005, 10:07 AM   #6
(female)

Broken_Angel HB User

the only advice i have for u is to make sure your well informed about hsv1 and hsv2 so that you dont give it to others and that u can live a happy and healthy life ...its not the end of the world, even tho its scarey and very confusing (trust me i know).....if u have any other symptoms,open sores ,discharge ext on your genitals go get tested again it never hurts to be sure

Closed Thread