It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2005, 09:08 PM   #1

skargie420 HB User
Question Is it Herpes?

In my life i have had sex with only 2 people with protection. The last time that I had sex was about five to six months ago. I didn't see any bumps or anything on neither of them. I still remain in contact with both and they have not complained about anything to me. I might be over reacting because I have never experienced something like this . My crotch is itchy, and it is red in some spots, I have not come across any bumps or anything on my vagina, but i seem to get some itchy bumps on the back of my thigh and on my but. these bumps are not grouped together. They are each separatly apart. My clitoris is itchy ,it very uncomfortable. I have had the itchyness in my crotch for about three to four days. I clean my self constantly because I dont want to make it worse, my discharge is white and clumpy. Is this just a normal yeast infection or something else?

Old 02-20-2005, 03:17 PM   #2
(male)

fixme HB User
Re: Is it Herpes?

It doesn't sound like herpes to me to be honest. And to add to the fact you were using protection it really should not be but I can't guarentee anything. Go get tested, it's better to know.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-21-2005, 02:33 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

beaker24 HB User
Re: Is it Herpes?

Condoms do not protect as adequately against herpes as they do against some other STDs. Herpes is passed on by skin to skin contact, not bodily fluids. Condoms' effectiveness is therefore limited. Unfortunately, many people on these boards and elsewhere have got herpes through "protected" sex.

However, what you are describing sounds a lot to me like a yeast infection and I would try to see if it was this, if I were you. See a doctor or you could try one of the over the counter remedies for yeast to see if this helps. Itchiness in this area and general redness of the skin sound a lot like yeast.

Closed Thread